PDA

View Full Version : sports cafe bar

jill
11th October 2007, 14:17
If you visit the Sports Café in Manchester this Saturday before or after the Grand Final you will receive a Buy One Get One Free on your first drink and any meal.

To validate this offer just show your match ticket.

Manchester’s Sports Café is at 23 Quay Street, Manchester, M3 4AE, nxt to Granada TV Studios.

Tel: 0161 839 8800

pinksaint
11th October 2007, 14:38
I have also heard a rumour that the Sports Cafe will be full of Warrington players

Steward Saint
11th October 2007, 14:53
sounds good; shall pay them a visit

saintgeorge
11th October 2007, 15:14
Last time I was in there they were a Union only bar - I unsuccessfully tried to watch Hull v Saints when the 6 Nations was on. Much better to try the Walkabout Aussie bar just a bit further up (won`t be any union on in there will there?)

Supersaint
11th October 2007, 15:18
Last time I was in there they were a Union only bar - I unsuccessfully tried to watch Hull v Saints when the 6 Nations was on. Much better to try the Walkabout Aussie bar just a bit further up (won`t be any union on in there will there?)

We managed to watch the Bulls Goons game there this year without any problems whilst an Ireland game was on.

Saint Bert
11th October 2007, 15:24
Been in there myself and asked for RL, was looked at like I was an alien as there was a charity football game on between former liverpool and everton players???????

Ended up in walkabout! Not good, no draft beer, only warm bottles, power had gone down and only just come back on. Bottle of red it was LOL

DD
11th October 2007, 16:20
They have more than one satellite system. Never known anyone have a problem getting RL on in there before. They even put it on for us in our own private enclosure when United were playing.

Greengrass
12th October 2007, 08:47
I have also heard a rumour that the Sports Cafe will be full of Coronation Street Luvvies

sorry just had to do it, after all how is a Warrington player going to find his way to Manchester.:eek:

ploughman
12th October 2007, 08:54
sorry just had to do it, after all how is a Warrington player going to find his way to Manchester.:eek:

but when he does,cullen will be saying what a great achievment it is for the club and yet another sign that the club is moving in the right direction.:)