PDA

View Full Version : Do you get a rash from your Saints shirt?

Red_V_Roger
10th October 2007, 23:52
Sorry but serious question...

Just before Wembly, I bought a Saints home top from JJB on the Retail Park (bought from JJB because it does not have a sponsor's name on the front).

I had it on at Wembly and it was OK, but since then, the two other times I've worn it, I come out in a terrible rash. I've washed it, cleaned, washed it again, but as soon as I but it on, I start with a rash.

Anybody else had the same....or is mine just made from old sack cloth?

Agent Mulder
10th October 2007, 23:59

Just before Wembly, I bought a Saints home top from JJB on the Retail Park (bought from JJB because it does not have a sponsor's name on the front).

I had it on at Wembly and it was OK, but since then, the two other times I've worn it, I come out in a terrible rash. I've washed it, cleaned, washed it again, but as soon as I but it on, I start with a rash.

Are you using a different washing powder as that may be the cause of it? You may be allergic to a different brand of washing powder / tablets etc.

Red_V_Roger
11th October 2007, 00:03
Are you using a different washing powder as that may be the cause of it? You may be allergic to a different brand of washing powder / tablets etc.

No - Thats what I thought...but I've washed it with everything else, on its own, in water only, with different powder, etc and it still itches like mad.

Barbarian
11th October 2007, 02:57
I get itching under the badge on my nipple sometimes

Red_V_Roger
11th October 2007, 05:49
I get itching under the badge on my nipple sometimes

You should wear a thicker bra.

Smiler
11th October 2007, 08:25
do you have any skin conditions? eczema?

due to me being a long time excema sufferer, i always wear a thin t-shirt under my replica's

Red_V_Roger
11th October 2007, 08:44
No - nothing at all.

I think getting it from JJB, its probably got Wigun Disease

WIGANHATER
11th October 2007, 13:30

Your Saints shirt doesnt have a sposnor on it? That's a bit strange?!

jill
11th October 2007, 14:15
mine is fine!! put a t shirt or vest on underneath it and see does it occur then!!

roby lights up my senses
11th October 2007, 14:46
isnt there a bit of stitching come loose or its rough. i have got my away one on now and theres a bit of rough cotton on the inside of the collar making me itch,i'll have to cut it off and hope the rest of the stitching doesnt fall out lol

saint-hamlett
11th October 2007, 16:05
I'd blame the place of purchase! wouldnt put anythin past em! i personally would put itchin powder in the oppositions shirts! but thats just me!

Barbarian
11th October 2007, 16:56
I'd blame the place of purchase! wouldnt put anythin past em! i personally would put itchin powder in the oppositions shirts! but thats just me!

Looks like the dude on your avator has the same problem

danny_15
11th October 2007, 22:04
i used to but i took all the paper stuff where the badge is and where the sponser is and from then on its not done nothing to me

Red_V_Roger
12th October 2007, 00:07
Your Saints shirt doesnt have a sposnor on it? That's a bit strange?!

Yeah JJB got a small batch of the them without Earth and without Pilks. Only problem over here is that everyone just assumes it is St George Illawarra.

http://www.dragons.com.au/images/2007players/lge/PooreJustin.jpg

This ain't me - its Justin Poore. What were they thinking calling him...Just In, Poor. Father must have had a night on the Greenalls.