PDA

View Full Version : Maurie's fitness?

winky
8th October 2007, 12:56
Does anyone know if Maurie will be fit in time for the GF or is his season is over through injury.

Apologies if this has been discussed previously but I have not seen anything since the week leading up to the semi final qualifier.

Thanks

saintgeorge
8th October 2007, 14:27
Anderson said on Merseyside last week that if the 1st Leeds game had been a straightforward knock-out then he would have risked both Maurie and Longy so on that logic you would expect them to play.

Legolas
8th October 2007, 15:38
Maurie told me himself at the sale event that he would be fit for the final it was just a hamstring strain not worth risking last time out.

Also saw him today when I went to KR and he was training as normal.

hampshiresaint
8th October 2007, 19:58
Maurie told me himself at the sale event that he would be fit for the final it was just a hamstring strain not worth risking last time out.

Good news :D

undercover
9th October 2007, 23:40

stalker alert

Legolas
10th October 2007, 10:46
stalker alert

Do you think I'm stupid!!! Anyone who stalks him needs their heads testing. He probably carries the salt and pepper in his bag.

Wellensisno1
10th October 2007, 11:14

Thought they did all their training at Ruskin Drive and David Lloyd's these days?:???:

Legolas
10th October 2007, 11:17
Thought they did all their training at Ruskin Drive and David Lloyd's these days?:???:

Correct, but they eat their lunch at KR. I was going to the shop to find a flag for saturday and get my brothers shirt signed when they all turned up.

Wellensisno1
10th October 2007, 11:19
Correct, but they eat their lunch at KR. I was going to the shop to find a flag for saturday and get my brothers shirt signed when they all turned up.

Then shouldn't you post have said: Also saw him today when I went to KR and he was eating as normal.;)

Legolas
10th October 2007, 11:21
Then shouldn't you post have said: Also saw him today when I went to KR and he was eating as normal.;)

He was walking from his car towards the entrance, not grazing on the grass. ;)

kahuna
10th October 2007, 20:55
I do worry he'll give away too many silly penalties if he plays. Felt we gave away less penalties last week with him out. Cant deny the impact he has off the bench but we all know how he's being target by players looking for a reaction off him.