PDA

View Full Version : I need to learn some of the songs

The Grant Family
8th October 2007, 02:22
Can you tell me is there a thread where the words to the songs we sing so we can learn them before next session as some of the song we dont know

Thanks

The Greatest
8th October 2007, 08:23
Roughly translated as "I havent been a game all season (except Wembley) and have decided to show up for (another) final" :cool:

shizzlemynizzle
8th October 2007, 09:01
Roughly translated as "I havent been a game all season (except Wembley) and have decided to show up for (another) final" :cool:

Get a grip you dirt ball. So what if they have been top no games or all of them, if they want to get behind the Saints who are you to judge. If we want to increase the gate at home games you are going about it brilliant by attacking someone.

Saints dont belong to just the people who go week in week out, so get off your high horse.

are you blind ref
8th October 2007, 09:08
If you look on the bottom left section of the redvee home page you'll see a link to the Saints Songs.

The Greatest
8th October 2007, 11:24
Get a grip you dirt ball. .

KAPOW!

So what if they have been top no games or all of them, if they want to get behind the Saints who are you to judge. .

Listen sunshine. I havent missed a game home or away (including cups and friendlies) for 42 years. Thats who I am to judge. Im not calling the people who cant make all the games, because people have family or dont have lots of money. Who I am calling is the people who go to absolutely NO games whatsoever and then roll up for a final. There are plenty of them as shown by an average attendance of <10000 yet we take 30 odd thousand to finals. :cool:

Saint Bert
8th October 2007, 11:43
Listen sunshine. I havent missed a game home or away (including cups and friendlies) for 42 years. Thats who I am to judge. Im not calling the people who cant make all the games, because people have family or dont have lots of money. Who I am calling is the people who go to absolutely NO games whatsoever and then roll up for a final. There are plenty of them as shown by an average attendance of <10000 yet we take 30 odd thousand to finals. :cool:

I wonder if someone said the same thing about you at your first match. :???: lol

Blobbynator
8th October 2007, 11:43
Listen sunshine. I havent missed a game home or away (including cups and friendlies) for 42 years.

:D :D :D

Saints-Crusaders
8th October 2007, 11:47
I wonder if someone said the same thing about you at your first match. :???: lol

Yeah i agree, although they would have said it in ye olde olde English, it was that long ago lol ;)

SaintsDavid
8th October 2007, 12:25
42 years?? we're only in the 11th season. :???:

Saints-Crusaders
8th October 2007, 12:28

11th season of what :???: ....... this is SL 12, so even if you just meant SL you're still wrong ;)

SaintsDavid
8th October 2007, 12:32
11th season of what :???: ....... this is SL 12, so even if you just meant SL you're still wrong ;)

Sorry 12th....thats just totally ••••ed that up..:confused:

wellosgal
8th October 2007, 12:40

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha your wrong your wrong!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol I love it when a "Lee" is wrong!!! Ha ha :o lol lol

SaintsDavid
8th October 2007, 12:42
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha your wrong your wrong!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol I love it when a "Lee" is wrong!!! Ha ha :o lol lol

Wow, now that makes it 1 by me to your 25,554, i think i can handle that 1. :D

wellosgal
8th October 2007, 12:44
Wow, now that makes it 1 by me to your 25,554, i think i can handle that 1. :D

This one is good enough for me!! I know I always get things wrong!! I admit it!! ha ha lol lol

BlackRaven
8th October 2007, 12:57
A bit of research and you can see from http://www.redvee.net/forums/showthread.php?p=103486#post103486 that they are season ticket holders who go to the games home and away, and queued up from 1.30am for tickets with his son.

Whether its 1 year or 42 years, all these people who go the finals only need to be converted, and jumping on them when they try to get involved does not bring more people to the ground. Everybody has to start somewhere.

wellosgal
8th October 2007, 13:43
A bit of research and you can see from http://www.redvee.net/forums/showthread.php?p=103486#post103486 that they are season ticket holders who go to the games home and away, and queued up from 1.30am for tickets with his son.

Whether its 1 year or 42 years, all these people who go the finals only need to be converted, and jumping on them when they try to get involved does not bring more people to the ground. Everybody has to start somewhere.

Here Here!!!!

day09
8th October 2007, 14:06
[QUOTE=The Greatest]KAPOW!

Listen sunshine. I havent missed a game home or away (including cups and friendlies) for 42 years.

made up for ya

The Greatest
8th October 2007, 16:04
[QUOTE=The Greatest]
made up for ya

dont be

AJ_1878
8th October 2007, 16:36

Do you know these people personally? And dislike them for some reason? Or is this just a moody attempt to get under peoples skin with an i've been to more games than you, therefore i'm a better fan/supporter than you type of thing? .... You know that kinda crap.

Bit sad if it's the second one to be honest.

saintly
8th October 2007, 16:44
so anyway back on to topic!

at the leeds home games this year ive heard people singing something to the tune of old faithful (marching on together) , what are the words???

roby lights up my senses
8th October 2007, 17:33
Get a grip you dirt ball. So what if they have been top no games or all of them, if they want to get behind the Saints who are you to judge. If we want to increase the gate at home games you are going about it brilliant by attacking someone.

Saints dont belong to just the people who go week in week out, so get off your high horse....Time of the month :???:

Saints-Crusaders
8th October 2007, 17:40

at the leeds home games this year ive heard people singing something to the tune of old faithful (marching on together) , what are the words???

Marching on Together is a Leeds Rhinos/Leeds United song to my knowledge

The Greatest
8th October 2007, 17:49
Do you know these people personally? And dislike them for some reason? Or is this just a moody attempt to get under peoples skin with an i've been to more games than you, therefore i'm a better fan/supporter than you type of thing? .....

Read it again, this time properly. No, it isnt a "im a better fan than you" kind of comment. Its just a comment against people who dont go ALL YEAR and then show up to finals.

I understand fully that some people cant go lots of games as there are so many other factors (work, the missus, kids, money etc...) however to go to absolutely no games and then show up to finals is a poor showing

Saints-Crusaders
8th October 2007, 17:52
Read it again, this time properly. No, it isnt a "im a better fan than you" kind of comment. Its just a comment against people who dont go ALL YEAR and then show up to finals.

I understand fully that some people cant go lots of games as there are so many other factors (work, the missus, kids, money etc...) however to go to absolutely no games and then show up to finals is a poor showing

But from what i can gather, the person who your comment was in response to, does actually attend games and not just turn up for finals

saintly
8th October 2007, 17:54

yeah i know but some saints fans on the pop side were singing some words to it,couldnt hear what they were

saint-hamlett
8th October 2007, 18:09
i agree! there are some tunes i hear that i dont recognise! however, that doesnt make me or anyone else less of a fan.

leeroy
8th October 2007, 18:26
right guys, time put this to bed argument to bed: The Grants Family were askin for the words so they can learn them for next season , and you may see they are from Skem and have only 13 posts on redvee.net, so they seem pretty new to The Saints, and maybe only just started comming to games thiss season ??

Id like to say welcome on board the saints faithfull to The Grant Family , the more the merrier !!!!

come on the S

saint-hamlett
8th October 2007, 18:28
here here!

The Greatest
8th October 2007, 18:49
Has it ever occured to anyone that I might have been joking

Blobbynator
8th October 2007, 18:50

No way! Really? I don't believe you! :D

saint-hamlett
8th October 2007, 18:51
dont think people thought so..... by the looks of it, but hey.... what does it matter.... ppl are always fightin on here whether fun or not!

The Greatest
8th October 2007, 18:56
No way! Really? I don't believe you! :D

:D :D

you dont count.

What has puzzled me is Wello's girl responding and she full well bloody knows Im not even 42 years old lol

the_messiah_saint
8th October 2007, 19:03
Can you tell me is there a thread where the words to the songs we sing so we can learn them before next session as some of the song we dont know

Thanks

We all hate leeds scum
We all hate leeds scum
We all hate leeds scum
We all hate leeds scum

Shakespeare
8th October 2007, 19:20
As much as i like you, you are a massive prick at times Chris. lol lol lol

The Greatest
8th October 2007, 19:22
As much as i like you, you are a massive prick at times Chris. lol lol lol

I have a massive what? And is that why you like me Shakey :D

Shakespeare
8th October 2007, 19:24
I have a massive what? And is that why you like me Shakey :D

'are a' not 'have a'

Only on your head sunshine ;)

The Grant Family
8th October 2007, 20:35

We season ticket holders and go to every game but where we stand at home games we hear them singing but dont know what they are singing and the kids want to learn the songs. So get you facts right before you open that trap of yours:???:
I have supported saints for a long time and been to matches but got married and it is only been this season my wife and kids have joined me. My family and I have stood in rain and snow to support them so much so my lad was blue through the cold when it was snowing.season When we go to the games where we stand at home games we hear them singing but dont know what they are singing and the kids want to learn the songs.
I feel like now I have upset the apple cart by just wanting to know some of the words to the songs so we can get more involved as a family to support a team we love. Thank you for all the people that supported us in this debate and help finding the songs.

The Grant Family
8th October 2007, 20:37
If you look on the bottom left section of the redvee home page you'll see a link to the Saints Songs.

Thank you

leeroy
8th October 2007, 21:02
thread over , lock ? :D

Shakespeare
8th October 2007, 21:16
I feel like now I have upset the apple cart by just wanting to know some of the words to the songs so we can get more involved as a family to support a team we love. Thank you for all the people that supported us in this debate and help finding the songs.

Dont. Hes just a knobhead at times. I think he owes you an apology via PM.

Cedarman
8th October 2007, 21:44
right guys, time put this to bed argument to bed: The Grants Family were askin for the words so they can learn them for next season , and you may see they are from Skem and have only 13 posts on redvee.net, so they seem pretty new to The Saints, and maybe only just started comming to games thiss season ??

Id like to say welcome on board the saints faithfull to The Grant Family , the more the merrier !!!!

come on the S :)

............................you've been watchin too many of them CSI programmes.

Oh and welcome Shelia, Bobby, Barry, Karen, Damon and the little baby. Nice to see you went up market to Skem. :)

shizzlemynizzle
8th October 2007, 23:33
...Time of the month :???:

No cocka, just sick of people having digs at others, so what if they go home and away all season every season since time began, the original thread was asking for help not a sarcastic attack.

shizzlemynizzle
8th October 2007, 23:34

BACK PEDALING

The Greatest
8th October 2007, 23:35
BACK PEDALING

oh dear

shizzlemynizzle
8th October 2007, 23:37
oh dear

Oh Dear what?

You was narked enough to make a comment and now more people have jumped on your back you are back pedaling.

Just welcome people in future.

The Greatest
8th October 2007, 23:37
Dont. Hes just a knobhead at times. I think he owes you an apology via PM.

No need. I'll do it publically.

Shakey is right, I am a c@ck at times. I was doing it for a laugh to wind you up and I do this quite a lot. The people who know me on here know I was only joking which is why some replied with :D :D .

Enjoy the final fella!!!

The Greatest
8th October 2007, 23:38
Oh Dear what?

You was narked enough to make a comment and now more people have jumped on your back you are back pedaling.

Just welcome people in future.

oh dear because most know that I am joking

shizzlemynizzle
8th October 2007, 23:40
oh dear because most know that I am joking

No I think you are saying that now because you have got a negative reposnse. At first your replies defended your original statement, now you are joking, why didnt you say that after your first reply, and no Im not a sunshine in your first response to me.

Saints-Crusaders
8th October 2007, 23:45
No I think you are saying that now because you have got a negative reposnse. At first your replies defended your original statement, now you are joking, why didnt you say that after your first reply, and no Im not a sunshine in your first response to me.

If you read enough of his comments on here, you would know that he was joking. It takes a while to figure him out but you get there in the end

The Greatest
8th October 2007, 23:45
No I think you are saying that now because you have got a negative reposnse. At first your replies defended your original statement, now you are joking, .

you dont give in do you. Take it from me I was joking. I know...I ••••ing wrote it. It was a joke because firstly I am not 42 years old and so cant have been to every game for 42 years. Secondly I have only been to (at best) half of our games this season and wont even make the final. Therefore it is funny to those that know me to see me preeching at someone like that. Irony and all that........

why didnt you say that after your first reply, .

wouldnt be a very good joke if I didnt continue to reel people in, would it??

and no Im not a sunshine in your first response to me.

ok then pettle

leonprycefan
9th October 2007, 00:16
http://www.the-entertainers.tv/viewpage.php?page_id=13
hope this is of use :)

leonprycefan
9th October 2007, 00:19

iv heard it too i just havn't been able to understand what all the words were. found this on the entertainers so im assuming it is correct

We've all had your mother,
She was f*cking sh*te
Na na na na na na na na
We are so proud
We sing it out loud
We hate you Leeds, Leeds, Leeds!

Div
9th October 2007, 01:09

Its a Leeds United song and was released as a single in 1972 recorded by the squad. its actually called 'Leeds Leeds Leeds'.

TMF
9th October 2007, 10:44
I've only been to one game all year and that was the cup final.

I want to go to the GF but I can't.

I'm not a true fan.

:???:

Kal-El
9th October 2007, 11:37
She was f*cking sh*te
Na na na na na na na na
We are so proud
We sing it out loud

I don't think that will be one that 'The Grant Family' will be teaching to the kids though.lol lol

wellosgal
9th October 2007, 12:53
:D :D

you dont count.

What has puzzled me is Wello's girl responding and she full well bloody knows Im not even 42 years old lol

Wellosgal!!! Get it right!!! ;)

Your not far off though!!! lol lol ;)

(I dont want to admit that I know you!! I dont want to be associated with trouble makers thank you very much!!! lol lol ;) )

WIGANHATER
9th October 2007, 13:07
iv heard it too i just havn't been able to understand what all the words were. found this on the entertainers so im assuming it is correct

She was f*cking sh*te
Na na na na na na
We are so proud
We sing it out loud

Almost, its:

To shout it out lout

Blobbynator
9th October 2007, 13:08
Almost, its:

To shout it out lout

Almost, it's loud ;)

TMF
9th October 2007, 13:10
Almost, it's loud ;)

I think he was going for a play on words actually...

WIGANHATER
9th October 2007, 13:16
Almost, it's loud ;)

wins 10p lol

WIGANHATER
9th October 2007, 13:17
I think he was going for a play on words actually...
No it was a typo :o

Blobbynator
9th October 2007, 13:18
lol

Abdabz
9th October 2007, 14:50

It's not a poor showing, it's just a showing and one the club will be pleased about, even if the odd "special" fan isn't... :rolleyes:

are you blind ref
9th October 2007, 19:59
Thank you

You're very welcome :D

Reacher
9th October 2007, 22:27
You're very welcome :D

See what I mean about polite :D

Saints-Crusaders
9th October 2007, 22:34
See what I mean about polite :D

Get a room you two lol ;)

VcarriggV
9th October 2007, 23:12
We season ticket holders and go to every game but where we stand at home games we hear them singing but dont know what they are singing and the kids want to learn the songs. So get you facts right before you open that trap of yours:???:
I have supported saints for a long time and been to matches but got married and it is only been this season my wife and kids have joined me. My family and I have stood in rain and snow to support them so much so my lad was blue through the cold when it was snowing.season When we go to the games where we stand at home games we hear them singing but dont know what they are singing and the kids want to learn the songs.

i think 'The Greatest' was trying to have a little fun with his first comment. come on people, lighten up...... were going to Old Trafford..... be happy

roby lights up my senses
10th October 2007, 00:24
were going to Old Trafford..... be happy

well said :cool: