7th October 2007, 22:02
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/rugby/rugby_league/article2604189.ece

Ted Baker
7th October 2007, 23:28
Unfashionable, small town club ??????

Methinks not !!!!

wirral saint2
7th October 2007, 23:36
You are right this is a very interesting article. I am always fascinated by what it is that makes Saints into a successful side over such a relatively long period of time. There is much in this article that touches on that.

Kev
8th October 2007, 04:05

Methinks not !!!!
Your right ,I saw someone in a Saints shirt walking through Platt Bridge yesterdaylol

Scouse Don
8th October 2007, 10:06
I work in Liverpool and there are Saints shirts appearing everyday now down Church st.This never happened a few years ago.Hopefully they are not just students at college.
The article just shows how important the Coach is-I really hope discussions are on going about next year.

Eddie Hemmings' Wig
8th October 2007, 10:28
I work in Liverpool and there are Saints shirts appearing everyday now down Church st.This never happened a few years ago.Hopefully they are not just students at college.
The article just shows how important the Coach is-I really hope discussions are on going about next year.

discussions about what? Anderson is staying next year, and leaving at the end of 2008

Scouse Don
8th October 2007, 10:34
2008 IS NEXT YEAR.I hope we are planning now was my point.

Saints-Crusaders
8th October 2007, 11:54

Methinks not !!!!

To be fair, we are a small town club, when you compare St Helens population and size to most of the other teams (i.e. Bradford big city, Leeds big city, Hull big city, Wigan shithole but still bigger) then i think we do fantastically well.

Not quite sure about the unfashionable comment, although when you look at KR, maybe he has a point lol

roby lights up my senses
8th October 2007, 12:39
A small town club ! keep reading the paragraph and then think if we are a small town club lol