PDA

View Full Version : Razors!

Heydrich's Ghost
6th October 2007, 11:16
Just heard that the sale of razors in Wigan town centre have sored over night. Wonder why!?! lol lol lol lol

bazdev
6th October 2007, 13:42
Just heard that the sale of razors in Wigan town centre have sored over night. Wonder why!?! lol lol lol lol

Is that similar to soared???? Retard

leonprycefan
6th October 2007, 14:47
be nice

bazdev
6th October 2007, 14:55
be nice

I have been! read the underdogs thread ;)

Heydrich's Ghost
8th October 2007, 12:22

The last bloke who professed to be perfect got himself nailed to a plank of wood, so think about THAT before you start calling someone a retard, you sad PR1CK! You're the kind of person who gives this forum such a bad name!

Saints-Crusaders
8th October 2007, 12:30
The last bloke who professed to be perfect got himself nailed to a plank of wood, so think about THAT before you start calling someone a retard, you sad PR1CK! You're the kind of person who gives this forum such a bad name!

Don't let him get to you, he's just a Wigan fan

mr chips
8th October 2007, 13:08
as usual thick wigan plank.

bazdev
8th October 2007, 17:28
Thick????????????????????

I suggest you read the first post before calling me thick sunshine.

saint-hamlett
8th October 2007, 17:33
Either way, i feel sad for wigan! shoulda been a wigan saints final. and no, i am not a closet gooner!

Saints-Crusaders
8th October 2007, 17:36
Either way, i feel sad for wigan! shoulda been a wigan saints final. and no, i am not a closet gooner!

What on earth made you say that :???: ;)

saint-hamlett
8th October 2007, 17:41
was tryin to avoid ppl fighting!!!! plus i wanted get my point across that its sad their out! for as much as we hate wigan, they would o been easier to beat than leeds!

bazdev
8th October 2007, 18:18
was tryin to avoid ppl fighting!!!! plus i wanted get my point across that its sad their out! for as much as we hate wigan, they would o been easier to beat than leeds!

Your right, although disappointed we lost, part of me was relieved as I was dreading getting to the Gf and being humiliated by Saints.

saint-hamlett
8th October 2007, 18:26
there's always that yes... dont think my heart could stand loosin to wigan! least if we lose to leeds it wont be so bad! well... depending on their manner that is!

Tallahassee
8th October 2007, 21:21
Do they have forums like this for Wigan fans as well?:???:

bazdev
8th October 2007, 21:24
Do they have forums like this for Wigan fans as well?:???:

Probably ;)

but if you dont wanna talk to wiganers dont start a thread about em. Everybody has a right to efend their opinions don't they?

Saints-Crusaders
8th October 2007, 21:53
Probably ;)

but if you dont wanna talk to wiganers dont start a thread about em. Everybody has a right to efend their opinions don't they?

Is efend anything like defend :???: Retard ;) ;) lol

saint-hamlett
9th October 2007, 09:51
ur so cheeky you!

bazdev
9th October 2007, 12:44
Is efend anything like defend :???: Retard ;) ;) lol

Very good :D

I am blaming the keyboard.

bazdev
13th October 2007, 20:56

Don't you just love it when a smart asses comment comes back to bite them on the bum. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Saints-Crusaders
14th October 2007, 00:35
Don't you just love it when a smart asses comment comes back to bite them on the bum. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Whats that saying ? what goes around, comes around :???: ........ well i think its about to come around lol