PDA

View Full Version : Hock

Barbarian
6th October 2007, 00:58
Did Hock actually pick somebody up, completely off the ball, and smack him, head first into the ground. I have to ask because thats what I thought I saw but couldnt believe it. If so, how the hell did he not get even a sin bin, never mind a red! Would love to see a replay of that.

ploughman
6th October 2007, 01:12
thats how i saw it.thought it should of been immediate red,but eh its wigan

DD
6th October 2007, 03:02
It was an absolute shocker mate. Wasn't even in a tackle. Even the Wigan fans with us thought it was disgusting.

gerremonside
6th October 2007, 09:24
At least he didn't land on his head, but that was more from luck than judgement by Hock. I would say it came out of frustration, but nevertheless deserved an immediate sin-bin at the very least.

saint hooper
6th October 2007, 12:57
Dirty B@st@rd

saint_yick
6th October 2007, 13:12
you could see it coming, he's an easy target when things aren't going well for them and Leeds saw that and tormented him till he snapped. Luckily though he didn`t land head first or it would have been very serious deserved a sinbinning tho :mad:

OoOGazOoO
6th October 2007, 13:41
He was being a knobhead all night.

He tried to put Burrow's face through the turf at Headingly as well.

knowsleyroader
6th October 2007, 17:58
4 game ban in his back pocket for start of next season imo.

bazdev
6th October 2007, 18:06
4 game ban in his back pocket for start of next season imo.

Internationals will count towards any ban as well as 1 friendly. So 4 matches wouldn't hurt Wigan if he is named in the GB squad

The Chair Maker
6th October 2007, 18:56
He will get a fine and that it.

Remember that he plays for the pies

mister chuffy
6th October 2007, 22:29
Gareth Cock, knobhead.

Doc Green
6th October 2007, 23:46
Internationals will count towards any ban as well as 1 friendly. So 4 matches wouldn't hurt Wigan if he is named in the GB squadNot likely to be named in the squad if he is banned though is he?

blackpoolsaint
7th October 2007, 08:14
they should make an example of him and give him at least 6 games

St Steve
7th October 2007, 09:29
Not likely to be named in the squad if he is banned though is he?
come on you know wigan run the rfl so they'll say to smith pick him even though you can't play him, just so he can see out any bans.

wiganners are so thick.

Doc Green
9th October 2007, 20:07
Well he got two games didn't he.

mister chuffy
9th October 2007, 20:46
A mate of mine (who knows him) says he is thick as a whales foreskin, a proper numb nuts. When you see him interviewed on t.v he looks to have an empty head. Perhaps someone should cut the top of his head off, s**t in it then sew it back on.

pricey73
10th October 2007, 00:05
A mate of mine (who knows him) says he is thick as a whales foreskin, a proper numb nuts. When you see him interviewed on t.v he looks to have an empty head. Perhaps someone should cut the top of his head off, s**t in it then sew it back on.
charming