PDA

View Full Version : same old wigan

coffee
5th October 2007, 23:10
once again wigan show thier true colours, i wonder if Hock will get away with it again ?? or will the powers that be bottle it again !!

mr chips
5th October 2007, 23:13
no case to answer.

Scouse Don
5th October 2007, 23:26
dissappointed Wigan could'nt take more out of Leeds.

OoOGazOoO
5th October 2007, 23:27
He's a complete tosspot.

Greengrass
5th October 2007, 23:35
I wish someone would put O'Loughlins lights out, he comes in late he is the last man off in a 3 man tackle he continually slows down the play the ball WHY OH WHY doesn't someone smack the ugly b'stard.

the_messiah_saint
6th October 2007, 00:04
hock and o'loughlin have to keep in shape when there on the pitch after all there jobs working the doors at jjb on a saturday afternoon keeping all the latic's fans from leaving at halftime is not one i'd want.

Hock should get a 2 match ban if the rfl have some balls unlike the millard incident.

saint billy
6th October 2007, 01:00
Wouldn't surprise me to see him get a ban, after all they have nothing to play for now so wouldn't effect Wigan too much. Had they got through to the Final, no case to answer to.

Roy Mathias on the wing
6th October 2007, 11:30
Rather lose to Leeds than the cheating goons

paulscnthorpe
6th October 2007, 12:41
just to show that the rfl don't favour wigan, i think they'll make an example of him and hand him a three month ban from now, obviusly this wont include international matches..

but it'll show wigan that their players can be banned!!

;) ;)

saint_yick
6th October 2007, 13:16
no case to answer, if it was John Wilkin tho we'd be looking at 3 matches RFL is a joke

ploughman
6th October 2007, 13:20
no case to answer, if it was John Wilkin tho we'd be looking at 3 matches RFL is a joke

in all fairness,if it was terry newton he would be looking at 6 matches!