PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

Reacher
3rd October 2007, 16:39
I know there has been a thread recently about people explaining their user names, however I am intrigued by certain avatars that people have i.e what they are and why they have them? There are some fantastic ones, so I want people to explain what theirs are. Obviously the ones who have pics of themselves are self-explanatory and also the ones with Sts pics/trophies/crests etc.

Anyway I will start. Mine is of a tramp asleep in Central Park, New York. I just thought he looked really cool and a class above your average tramp, hence the photo. What are the reasons for everybody else's?

St Adrian
3rd October 2007, 16:43
Mine is a litte piece of Dubai which I have worked so hard to afford and which will be ready next June. Its in Dubai and is an oasis in the desert now but will soon be my new home.

Reacher
3rd October 2007, 16:45
Fantastic. I go to Dubai in Feb for 3 days en route to New Zealand for 17 days and then Singapore for 3 on way home. Done well to own a place there. Nice one.

Birchwood Saint Sean
3rd October 2007, 16:58
mines a picture of tigger cause i like all things tiggerish see myspace link ;)

Barbarian
3rd October 2007, 17:11
Im just too sexy by far

leeroy
3rd October 2007, 17:15
Johnny Wellies is far to sexy

BlackRaven
3rd October 2007, 17:38
I just wanted a spiritual looking raven, so just pulled a few things together in photoshop.

st dani
3rd October 2007, 17:41
mine is a pic of my fave player

RedVee Admin
3rd October 2007, 17:45

Kal-El
3rd October 2007, 19:00
As you said mucker, some are quite self explanatory!

roby lights up my senses
3rd October 2007, 19:26
lol just because i lurve james roby :cool:

BubbleSheep
3rd October 2007, 20:16
Mine was the 'Wear did You Wear Your's' Pic I sent into the Matchday Programme. It got in! Didn't win tho...It was in Dubai, infront of the Burj Al Arab.

Paul Cullen's Mantra
3rd October 2007, 20:40
Mine is a picture of me in my prime....fame ....fortune...look at me now, working in B and M's....anybody want my autograph?

DeKay
3rd October 2007, 21:13
Mine is fairly self-explanatory; I just like having a computer that behaves itself and does exactly what you need it to do, without needing hours of endless updates, reboots, tweaks and fixes to make it usable.

Shakespeare
3rd October 2007, 22:29
Mine is fairly self-explanatory; I just like having a computer that behaves itself and does exactly what you need it to do, without needing hours of endless updates, reboots, tweaks and fixes to make it usable.

Linux?

Trev The Bear
3rd October 2007, 23:11
Mine is a picture of me in my prime....fame ....fortune...look at me now, working in B and M's....anybody want my autograph?
Don't mock slick rick! He is second on the "god like" charts behind donk!

the_messiah_saint
3rd October 2007, 23:15
Mine's been with me from work its what the lads called me because i knew everything.

I dont work there anymore and i'm now a match tester for swan vesta because i know everthing.:saint:

madasaboxoffrogs
3rd October 2007, 23:29
mines me in new york on top of the rockefeller centre looking back at the empire state building.

saintallymow
4th October 2007, 00:05
I have a thing for blood and disfiguring injuries

Kwayle
4th October 2007, 01:12
Mine was taken on the beach in Aberdeen, at an ultimate frisbee competition.
We were messing around between games and dug a rather large tunnel in the sand, thats me head first in one end of it trying to reach the middle inorder to connect the two ends up.