PDA

View Full Version : Fee to a good home- All my Saints memories

Irish Saint
3rd October 2007, 13:38
As I shall be returning to the UK to finally pack up my container to take back to Singapore, ( oh, and as a strange coincidence, attend the Grand Final!!), my good lady wife is being rather ruthless with my possessions..........Although I point blankly refused to dispose of my collection of Saints Shirts (Every home one since 1984), she has drawn the line at my collection of Saints videos and DVD's.
They are a collection of around 100 videos and about 20 DVD's of various Saints games from around 1984 onwards. I even have some of the early Pre Sky BSB games that Eddie and Stevo first started on.

If anyone is interested in having these, please PM me. I shall be coming over to have a few beers with Al and co while I am over, so I can deliver them or drop them of and Loony Tunes HQ (AKA The George).

I will be truly sad to see them go, as on many a winters night with nowt on telly, I used to sit back with a case of Burtonwood bitter and watch the greats of the 80's such as Arkie, Roundie, Holding and the legend himself Big Roy H.

So again, let me know if you want them, as it would be a shame to see them in a skip

Regards

Irish Saint

Red-Celt-Saint Quinny
3rd October 2007, 13:46
I'm interested if they're still up for grabs?

saint-hamlett
3rd October 2007, 13:47
ADVICE..... Divorce her!!!

Cedarman
3rd October 2007, 14:23
PM sent.

Saints-Crusaders
3rd October 2007, 15:10
ADVICE..... Divorce her!!!

Yeah........ what she said lol

The Grant Family
5th October 2007, 20:07
i have pm you thanks

THELAST3YARDS
5th October 2007, 23:40
Donate 'em to the George for the excellent Rugby and Curry nights on a Thursday.

Only a fiver for a feed and a pint I believe!

Cedarman
6th October 2007, 13:43
;)

geordie saint
6th October 2007, 13:50
do a private sale on here, with cash going to steve prescott fund. highest bidder wins. even if its a small amount, it all counts