PDA

View Full Version : Pre Grand Final Forum - Steve Prescott Foundation!

Doogal
23rd September 2007, 16:42
On Thursday 11th October during the Walk from Hull KC to the Grand Final.

The Steve Prescott Foundation will be holding a forum to raise money for the
RFL Benevolent Fund and Christies Hospital.
This will be held at the Greenalls Club Alder Hey Road 1900 Doors open 1930 Start.

The Panel will be .........

CHRIS JOYNT

TOMMY MARTYN

STEVE GANSON

PHIL CLARKE

AND

STEVE PRESCOTT

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW AT £6 PLUS HOTPOT.

PLEASE PM ME FOR TICKETS

Doogal
27th September 2007, 09:09
I will have tickets on me on Friday at the Black Bull from 1830 if anyone would like to go.

Greengrass
30th September 2007, 12:13
I have PM'd you for two tickets but I may have a problem sending the Hot Pot with the £12.;) :eek:

Blobbynator
4th October 2007, 15:18
I've just been informed by Doogal that Steve Ganson can't make it and he is to be replaced by....

MR. BIG - Eamonn McManus

There's some great guests and it's sure to be a great night, hence the small number of tickets left (around 30). Get in touch with Doogal asap as they are expected to sell out very quickly.

Cheers.

Doogal
4th October 2007, 23:52
Thanks Blobby

Yes Mr Big is ready for your pre grand final questions, trouble is we have not many tickets left.

Shaun Briscoe will also be on the star studded panel and there is some great stories from the first two days of the walk.

May be one more Special Guest added to the forum, a clue is that he is not a rugby player and he gets a lift from a friend:???: :cool:

THELAST3YARDS
5th October 2007, 23:57
Thanks Blobby

Yes Mr Big is ready for your pre grand final questions, trouble is we have not many tickets left.

Shaun Briscoe will also be on the star studded panel and there is some great stories from the first two days of the walk.

May be one more Special Guest added to the forum, a clue is that he is not a rugby player and he gets a lift from a friend:???: :cool:

Effin ell, Bernie Clifton :eek: