PDA

View Full Version : Forum fans end of season night out 2007

geordie saint
7th August 2007, 21:05
As usual, a night out on the drink in Town for all Saints fans, to celebrate the seasons last ( hopefully ) game before the Grand Final

Seeing as we have had a great night the last 2 seasons. Im posting this now on both forums to see who is up for this years. Loads the first year, a fair few the second. Would also be great to see some new out of towners stay over for this one. The obvious date would be Sat 22nd September, as we should be playing Friday 21st in the play offs. Hopefully a great meet up and a laugh, and see a few new lads and lasses this year ..

Cheers

Shakespeare
7th August 2007, 22:30
Are we being joined by a certain North East friend?

I hope he is. There shouldn't be silence between grown ups.

geordie saint
7th August 2007, 22:40
Are we being joined by a certain North East friend?

I hope he is. There shouldn't be silence between grown ups.

whey aye man. he is coming out. If we get a good crowd it should be a crackin night out. People on here will have the chance to meet other posters they have never met before. Gazbelton for one. Said he would last year but couldnt make it. Hopps was coming then couldnt. I hope those 2 amongst many others make an effort this year. You up for it hopps?

Doogal
7th August 2007, 22:54
whey aye man. he is coming out. If we get a good crowd it should be a crackin night out. People on here will have the chance to meet other posters they have never met before. Gazbelton for one. Said he would last year but couldnt make it. Hopps was coming then couldnt. I hope those 2 amongst many others make an effort this year. You up for it hopps?

s'pose i'd better if hartlepool is coming, better than talking to this lot of miserable stewards;)

Shakespeare
7th August 2007, 23:07
Im going to start sleeping now and book the day off for more sleep time!

'Sleeeeep man! Youre asleeeeeeeep!'

Doogal
7th August 2007, 23:14
Im going to start sleeping now and book the day off for more sleep time!

'Sleeeeep man! Youre asleeeeeeeep!'

it is not chinese dentist yet and your asleep!

Blobbynator
8th August 2007, 09:54
I'll do my very best to be there. But, the week after may be a better date to suggest (29th) as Saints are unlikely to have a game in the 1st week of the Play Offs as we'll probably finish in the top 2.

geordie saint
8th August 2007, 10:02
I'll do my very best to be there. But, the week after may be a better date to suggest (29th) as Saints are unlikely to have a game in the 1st week of the Play Offs as we'll probably finish in the top 2.

that makes sense 29th it is. I thought our game was the first week if we ended in the top 2 and a week off after that but im obviously wrong

Chris Saint
8th August 2007, 11:23
that makes sense 29th it is. I thought our game was the first week if we ended in the top 2 and a week off after that but im obviously wrong

29th is slightly better though it is only 48 hours after i have turned 29!!!

Oh the shame of the it!!!!

DD
22nd August 2007, 12:00
Wouldn't the obvious thing to do to be organise it after the match itself (if we are at home)?

That way you would get twice as many people turning up because they are already in town.

geordie saint
22nd August 2007, 20:43
Wouldn't the obvious thing to do to be organise it after the match itself (if we are at home)?

That way you would get twice as many people turning up because they are already in town.

thought about that but that means people wont be out until after 10.30 and friday nights arent half as good as the Saturday nights. . At least Saturday night we can all be out from about 8 and make a full night of it

Beetle!
23rd August 2007, 10:34
thought about that but that means people wont be out until after 10.30 and friday nights arent half as good as the Saturday nights. . At least Saturday night we can all be out from about 8 and make a full night of it

and some people work on saturday mornings so friday night is out of the question for some, i'll try and make it out this time see if i am any closer to understanding anything that geordie says!! lol

Saint Bert
23rd August 2007, 13:59
Meet up in The George?

City 12:45
Liverpool 3
United 5:15
Play off 6:30

Now that could turn into a REAL all dayer.

DD
23rd August 2007, 14:58
Meet up in The George?

City 12:45
Liverpool 3
United 5:15
Play off 6:30

Now that could turn into a REAL all dayer.

City 12.45? Forgot about that. Yep. Friday is a no-no! lol

Birchwood Saint Sean
23rd August 2007, 15:35
i could be interested dunno cash and all

Mrs Bennett
23rd August 2007, 17:04
I shall personally make sure that Syphur does attend this time as I could do with a good night out too ;)

geordie saint
23rd August 2007, 17:16
I shall personally make sure that Syphur does attend this time as I could do with a good night out too ;)

and i promise to talk slowly for him so he can understand.:D

ps meet up in the george till after the play offs is a good one for me

Shakespeare
23rd August 2007, 17:27

Aye Aye!

Laura's is empty!!!!

http://www.dragon-gate.com/images/cpics/TT019_c.jpg

derek acorah
23rd August 2007, 18:34
Let me know what date it is so i can get my hair done.:cool:

scots saint
2nd September 2007, 22:45
At the risk of interfering, can I suggest a proposal for the 29.09.2007 as the official night out, starting in the George at 7:30 - 9:00 pm. All comers welcome. Language no barrier!!! Please post intened attendance here. Is there any way of copying/repeating this post to the main forum, to avoid repetition?

RedVee Admin
3rd September 2007, 10:51
This forum was created precisely for threads like this. Any repetition of this thread in the rugby forum will be sent here.

WIGANHATER
3rd September 2007, 12:09
City 12.45? Forgot about that. Yep. Friday is a no-no! lol

Sweet baby jesus and the orphans.

Looks like another early bath for me after this one!

Saint Bert
3rd September 2007, 12:22
Who is out and what times then?

29th September it is.

Obviously some will not be in for all the football but what time are people thinking of starting the day?

Will put some bottle and maybe some shot/spirit promotions on from 6 ish should enough people be coming to make it work.

I'll be out from 12:45, but then again I don't have far to go lol

Mrs Bennett
3rd September 2007, 14:13
syphur tells me to tell you that we will be out about 6ish.

geordie saint
3rd September 2007, 20:36
syphur tells me to tell you that we will be out about 6ish.

me, hartlepool and ashington saint will be out mid afternoon. belfast saint, have you checked if you can make it yet. we will go to the george for a while and then later on meet most people in Chicago Rock as per the last 2 years

scots saint
4th September 2007, 21:35
be there at about 7ish. looking forwrd to meeting lots of saints fans

Saintly Linda
13th September 2007, 13:57

Laura? Does that mean we can kidnap you and feed you sambucca? :D Please? ;)

geordie saint
13th September 2007, 14:23
birchwood saint, are you coming out too. good way to meet the rest

Chris Saint
13th September 2007, 14:27
me, hartlepool and ashington saint will be out mid afternoon. belfast saint, have you checked if you can make it yet. we will go to the george for a while and then later on meet most people in Chicago Rock as per the last 2 years

Has anyone checked the grand reopening date for the rock? i noticed it is closed for a full refit at the moment!!!

I'm offically late 20's on this night out so please be gentle i'm getting old!!!

DD
13th September 2007, 15:44
Has anyone checked the grand reopening date for the rock? i noticed it is closed for a full refit at the moment!!!

I'm offically late 20's on this night out so please be gentle i'm getting old!!!

Hopefully it will be shut till the beginning of October at least!

Anyway, Geordie's just shy of 40. You'll be reet! lol

geordie saint
13th September 2007, 16:29
Hopefully it will be shut till the beginning of October at least!

Anyway, Geordie's just shy of 40. You'll be reet! lol

no im bloody not like ;) 30 years old will do

Blobbynator
13th September 2007, 16:39
no im bloody not like ;) 30 years old will do

Nearing 40, looks like a 30 year old, acts like a 16 year old. That's about right, I'd say. ;)

geordie saint
13th September 2007, 17:07
Nearing 40, looks like a 30 year old, acts like a 16 year old. That's about right, I'd say. ;)

lol lol lol you told that lass in dublin I was 30 and she said yeah thats what I would put you as. she still thinks I am ;)

jill
13th September 2007, 17:45
lol lol lol you told that lass in dublin I was 30 and she said yeah thats what I would put you as. she still thinks I am ;)

i thought ya was nearing 50 :P hehe

only jokin

Doogal
13th September 2007, 18:10
I think it is fair to say Geordie Saint is as old as the woman he feels.

Sorry chaps but i am going to a Star Night at the Eagle Sports Club in Dire.

I think they have the Ivy League On.:confused:

Blobbynator
13th September 2007, 18:12

Sorry chaps but i am going to a Star Night at the Eagle Sports Club in Dire.

I think they have the Ivy League On.:confused:

Tom Cruise is more available than you these days.

DD
13th September 2007, 20:44

So on any given night he fluctuates between feeling about 15 and 75.

Must be very confusing!

geordie saint
13th September 2007, 20:44
it sounds like it will be a good turn out. A few new faces as well. Everyone try your best to get out, game on the Saturday or not, its the last one at home so lets go out with a bang ;)

geordie saint
13th September 2007, 20:47
So on any given night he fluctuates between feeling about 15 and 75.

Must be very confusing!

ermm lets leave it between 21 and 43...... the other ages can be left to your imagination on your private video/dvd collection ;)

Blobbynator
13th September 2007, 21:13
its the last one at home so lets go out with a bang ;)

Some people's definitions of 'bang' could differ from Geordie's. ;)

Doogal
13th September 2007, 21:45
Some people's definitions of 'bang' could differ from Geordie's. ;)

lol lol lol

well hopefully i will be having a bang too!

got a blind date with a west indian lady, just too hope a friend out at work.

i can be very obliging. :saint:

geordie saint
13th September 2007, 21:48
lol lol lol

well hopefully i will be having a bang too!

got a blind date with a west indian lady, just too hope a friend out at work.

i can be very obliging. :saint:

is it that lady from gordon ramsays kitchen nightmares, the one from brighton, mommas shack or whatever ;)

Doogal
13th September 2007, 21:52
is it that lady from gordon ramsays kitchen nightmares, the one from brighton, mommas shack or whatever ;)

my perfick woman, black, big breasts and does a mean jerk chicken lol

RedVee Admin
14th September 2007, 00:10
I'm fond of a jerk chicken myself, Or curry goat, mmm.

But I do believe that Doogal is confusing jerk chicken with choke turkey...

Birchwood Saint Sean
14th September 2007, 16:03
unfortunalty woman commiments have currently barred me from any form of socilising atm

Supersaint
16th September 2007, 20:25
my perfick woman, black, big breasts and does a mean jerk chicken lol

I was gonna say tell her you do a mean fry up(which you do of course) but maybe thats being a bit forward ;)

the_messiah_saint
17th September 2007, 01:56
So guys whats the date and time its all happenin i would to join you all?

geordie saint
17th September 2007, 10:44
sat 29th anytime from mid afternoon, although most will be meeting up bout 8 or 9 at night. somewhere to be confirmed. good to see you there

jill
17th September 2007, 19:51
unfortunalty woman commiments have currently barred me from any form of socilising atm

under the thumb?! ;) ;) lol lol

saintallymow
17th September 2007, 20:02

Reopens this thursday and according to my mate who works there it looks amazing! Have to see it to believe it myself! lol

geordie saint
17th September 2007, 20:44
Chicago Rock bout 8.30 after the play off game sounds like a good meeting place for everyone who is coming along......

ps Sean....womans commitments??? wtf....i thought you were a defo mate. just tell her there is a game on that night, she wont know the difference

Saint Bert
18th September 2007, 08:36
Chicago Rock bout 8.30 after the play off game sounds like a good meeting place for everyone who is coming along......

Wonder if they have re-fitted the ale aswell, hope they have retained the stale smell of sick from between the bar and food tables, wouldn't be the cock without that ;)

ps Sean....womans commitments??? wtf....i thought you were a defo mate. just tell her there is a game on that night, she wont know the difference

The George

Football all the way from 12:45 when the bitters are on TV. United and Liverpool also on.

Then the play off, don't forget it is the only place in the town centre where you can watch the Rugby League without music blasting over the commentary.

Some bottle promotions and the NORMAL price of a double Jack is still £2.35

wellosgal
18th September 2007, 10:03

:???: :???: I would not have admitted that on here mate!!! lol

steeplejack-reconstructed
20th September 2007, 08:36
I don't care where you meet up bt someone have a pint or seven for me! i'll be doing the same over here!

Birchwood Saint Sean
20th September 2007, 12:39
well its that and the fact i get 50 quid on the thursday and ive gotta make it last 2 weeks unless anyone can get me a job (without mr tax preferbly knowin)

Saint Bert
26th September 2007, 11:20
sat 29th anytime from mid afternoon, although most will be meeting up bout 8 or 9 at night. somewhere to be confirmed. good to see you there

youngsters nowadays have no staying power :???:

WIGANHATER
26th September 2007, 13:52
The George

Football all the way from 12:45 when the bitters are on TV. United and Liverpool also on.

Then the play off, don't forget it is the only place in the town centre where you can watch the Rugby League without music blasting over the commentary.

Some bottle promotions and the NORMAL price of a double Jack is still £2.35

Should be in for the rugby.

geordie saint
26th September 2007, 14:16
thanks to all who have pm'd me ref sat. see you then......... lets hope we are celebrating our win that takes us through to the Grand Final. Third time lucky this season against those tossers from Leeds

DD
26th September 2007, 15:23
Three options here bearing in mind I will have supped four pints pre-match in the morning.

1) Get to St. Helens for 7pm, watch the Wigan game, then stay out till about 11.30pm (something I severely doubt my weak willpower will allow me to do) as I want to be well enough to get up for the NRL final the morning after.

2) Watch the Wigan game at home then come out later and stay till about 1am or so.

3) Fire it off.

Preferred order at the moment, starting with the favoured option, is 3, 1, 2. :D

Saint Bert
26th September 2007, 15:36
Three options here bearing in mind I will have supped four pints pre-match in the morning.

1) Get to St. Helens for 7pm, watch the Wigan game, then stay out till about 11.30pm (something I severely doubt my weak willpower will allow me to do) as I want to be well enough to get up for the NRL final the morning after.

2) Watch the Wigan game at home then come out later and stay till about 1am or so.

3) Fire it off.

Preferred order at the moment, starting with the favoured option, is 3, 1, 2. :D

FANNY!

DD
26th September 2007, 19:58
FANNY!

Trust me, Option 3 would still entail a day's total of about a dozen pints. lol