PDA

View Full Version : Charity Game training

saint_me
10th June 2007, 14:38
Right folks,

Sorry about the delay posting this had to check my shifts etc for work and also check fixtures.

After checking fixtures and my shifts the following dates are available,

Friday 15th
Sunday 17th (although we play Hull KR away so expect many to be going there)
Wednesday 20th

It is up to you guy's when you want to train but we could do with a lot more people there, I know there where a few missing last time due to work etc but lets try and make the effort this time as the game is only 2 weeks away now lads and we need to start knuckling down

Doc Green
10th June 2007, 16:12
Right folks,

Sorry about the delay posting this had to check my shifts etc for work and also check fixtures.

After checking fixtures and my shifts the following dates are available,

Friday 15th
Sunday 17th (although we play Hull KR away so expect many to be going there)
Wednesday 20th

It is up to you guy's when you want to train but we could do with a lot more people there, I know there where a few missing last time due to work etc but lets try and make the effort this time as the game is only 2 weeks away now lads and we need to start knuckling downI can make all of them except the Fathers Day one. See you there.

saintyick
10th June 2007, 19:47
All apart from sunday unless its later on as its fathers day.

See you there.

saint_me
11th June 2007, 14:14
We will train Friday then, say 7pm start same place, we will give Sunday a miss due to saints playing etc and then we will go for the Wednesday also. Will see you all Friday, hope everyone can get down so we can have a decent session.

saintyick
11th June 2007, 18:42
Right O.

I'll be there. ;)

Mr. Phil
14th June 2007, 09:42
Could we not stick this on the main forum to get a few more viewers? :)

Shakespeare
14th June 2007, 10:44
Could we not stick this on the main forum to get a few more viewers? :)

It got moved to here didnt it?

You estate agents and your relocations! Knobbers!

RedVee Admin
14th June 2007, 11:15
Threads like these easily get lost on the rugby forum unless we sticky them, which then means we end up with a page of stickies like RL Fans.

By having a dedicated forum to organised events, such as training or Sportsman's dinners, relevant threads are kept together for ease of reading.

It's the same reason why away games, ticket info and travel arrangements are also in their own forum.

Personally, I think we now have a nice balance with the forums.

wellosgal
14th June 2007, 11:18
Threads like these easily get lost on the rugby forum unless we sticky them, which then means we end up with a page of stickies like RL Fans.

By having a dedicated forum to organised events, such as training or Sportsman's dinners, relevant threads are kept together for ease of reading.

It's the same reason why away games, ticket info and travel arrangements are also in their own forum.

Personally, I think we now have a nice balance with the forums.

I think what he means is for people who haven't logged in, because you can't see this just as guest??:???:

RedVee Admin
14th June 2007, 11:41
EEEEEE you bloody daft woman! I've just checked all the settings and even logged out to make double sure. Guests can see this forum.

wellosgal
14th June 2007, 11:46
EEEEEE you bloody daft woman! I've just checked all the settings and even logged out to make double sure. Guests can see this forum.

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked again and your right!!! Im sure when I looked yesterday it wasn't there!!
You shouldn' t expect anything else from me!! :o :o

Like to keep you on your toes!!!!! ;)

Shakespeare
18th June 2007, 15:21
Can it be a little later though on Wednesday as i work till 8 and still havent had the chance to meet some of you.

saint_me
18th June 2007, 22:06
That would be up to everybody else but I think 8 would be a little to late, come down to Lions training tomorrow and there will be a few there mate.

As i say it is up to everyone else but I doubt I would be able to make it after 8 if I am honest.

Beetle!
18th June 2007, 22:52
That would be up to everybody else but I think 8 would be a little to late, come down to Lions training tomorrow and there will be a few there mate.

As i say it is up to everyone else but I doubt I would be able to make it after 8 if I am honest.

Shakeys made lions training more times in the last 2 weeks than you have in the last year lol!!

Shakespeare
19th June 2007, 00:27
Im on till 8 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I really could do with the run about though.

Would anyone take exception to the run about being at 8 instead?

saint_me
19th June 2007, 07:59
And I have been more times than you in the last couple of weeks so what does that say about yourself lazy arse!

Beetle!
19th June 2007, 09:15
And I have been more times than you in the last couple of weeks so what does that say about yourself lazy arse!

It says i'm busy or have stuff on, its summer and i go away next week, therefore have lots to do, not as if i've signed a contract is it.

saint_me
19th June 2007, 10:05
No it still means your Lazy.

"You training tonight Jon"

"No I can't be bothered"

Shakespeare
19th June 2007, 10:06
Enough of the ••••ing contest.

Would you guys mind it being at 8 instead?

Beetle!
19th June 2007, 10:08
Enough of the ••••ing contest.

Would you guys mind it being at 8 instead?

8 tommorow works for me mate! just need to spread the word

Shakespeare
19th June 2007, 10:13
8 tommorow works for me mate! just need to spread the word

I start a thread then.