PDA

View Full Version : Wirral Saints Supporters Club

phil265
8th May 2007, 14:25
Being a Saints fan living on the Wirral seems pretty lonely. We dont have any league sides around here just yawnion. I always loved to watch league on the telly, so once I was old enough i started going on my own to watch the Saints. In this time ive taken a few mates with me, most have loved it but on the whole its quite lonely being a Saints fan on the Wirral.
Every now and again I drive past someone wearing a Saints shirt or a car kit on the Wirral, and on my way to games i will sometimes see saints fans driving through the Mersey Tunnel.
So there must be some other fellow Saints fans on the Wirral.
If many of you are reading this message or any Saints fans out there know of fans from the Wirral will you please spread the word. As im hoping to get together a Wirral based fan club. Would be good to have regular meets, and maybe organise trips to away games. Also I think we could spread the word about the fantastic, entertaining sport thats only 30 mins drive away. So any of you Wirral fans that are out there please leave a message or PM me and we can hopefully sort something out.

Sadfish
8th May 2007, 14:26
I drive through the wirral on my way to work everyday!