PDA

View Full Version : Big Mac at Anfield

volls_dad
28th January 2012, 12:41
After Chris Flannery on Wednesday - anyone else just seen Eamonn among the Utd supporters giving it some?

saint yick
28th January 2012, 12:42
If its possible he has gone up further im my estimation!!!!!

Kal-El
28th January 2012, 12:44
Yes, me and the missus saw him laughing among some other supporters waving '19' signs around.

Bassbones
28th January 2012, 13:33
Glad someone posted that thought I'd seen him but couldn't really make it out on the gym tele with ppl walking infront of it.

Village Saint
28th January 2012, 14:26
What minute was this on approx? Can't believe I missed the big man himself!

volls_dad
28th January 2012, 14:55
What minute was this on approx? Can't believe I missed the big man himself!

Just before kick-off

badlydrawnsaint
28th January 2012, 15:05
They seem to be finding the right ground but wrong end, should try the winners enclosure

Two Wheeled Saint
28th January 2012, 15:15
https://p.twimg.com/AkPzVJuCMAEqH62.jpg

Scouse Don
28th January 2012, 17:57
hahahaha he aint laughing now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WinwickSaint
28th January 2012, 18:16
Rumours are he was trying to get some cladding out of Anfield under his coat

cement city saint
28th January 2012, 18:32
The man is a god, we need a statue of him at LP quick b4 some other club takes him away from us

fishy3005
28th January 2012, 19:40
mac and lego head spotted at football. big wow. can we get over it now? lets not give football the satisfaction of knowing our lot go watching eh? i prefer to smile knowing that roy keane and the like cream over our far superior sport to be honest

somerset-saint
29th January 2012, 09:00
If its possible he has gone up further im my estimation!!!!!

gone down in mine.......

ploughman
29th January 2012, 10:37
gone down in mine.......

Mine to,thought he had more sense than to watch football

Saintokell1974
29th January 2012, 20:00
Mine to,thought he had more sense than to watch football

Not sure which is worse, him watching football or watching the Red Devils? I could forgive him after what he has done for us though (and if he can get an insight from Fergie into how to make teams that don't match the ability of previous winners into league(read GF) winners- see the early Mancs and last years teamsheets?)

The Hoss
30th January 2012, 16:44
Away with his head lol

Saint Bert
30th January 2012, 17:20
Big man leading from the front B)

somerset-saint
30th January 2012, 17:28
Not sure which is worse, him watching football or watching the Red Devils? I could forgive him after what he has done for us though (and if he can get an insight from Fergie into how to make teams that don't match the ability of previous winners into league(read GF) winners- see the early Mancs and last years teamsheets?)

man utd fans are just sheep following the crowd.... I don't like football, but if your going to be a fan of a club, it's just so easy to say you support Man Utd..... They are just one of those clubs that i really don't understand why anybody would want to jump on their bandwaggon ?????

Saint Bert
30th January 2012, 17:33
man utd fans are just sheep following the crowd.... I don't like football, but if your going to be a fan of a club, it's just so easy to say you support Man Utd..... They are just one of those clubs that i really don't understand why anybody would want to jump on their bandwaggon ?????

That's some bandwagon your talking about, must have one hell of a fuel tank to have been rolling since the 60's LOL

DD
30th January 2012, 19:38
And he wonders why all these dippers that he keeps trying to attract along to the club and support us don't want to come. ;)

Syd
2nd February 2012, 16:47
Is the Sly Sports cameraman a saints fan, spottign the A-Lister from Saints, and stickign them on the screen for their 5 mins of glory.

Saintokell1974
2nd February 2012, 21:00
Is the Sly Sports cameraman a saints fan, spottign the A-Lister from Saints, and stickign them on the screen for their 5 mins of glory.
Might be a great friend of Eammons who he got to put him in the limelight whilst promoting us to the rest of the media this week- creative thinking by the great man, or just coincidence?