PDA

View Full Version : NRL on Virgin

stobartmassive
25th January 2012, 20:23
Guy on the Rl fans Halifax site reckons there will be a platform for Premier Sports TV on Virgin by the end of the month. Claims its from a very good source & will be free if you are on the XL TV package. Bring it on!!!

rally
25th January 2012, 20:29
Guy on the Rl fans Halifax site reckons there will be a platform for Premier Sports TV on Virgin by the end of the month. Claims its from a very good source & will be free if you are on the XL TV package. Bring it on!!!

I hope so but im not building my hopes up tho

Div
25th January 2012, 20:39
Great news if true, that would mean championship RL from here too.

bazdev
25th January 2012, 20:46
I hope so but im not building my hopes up tho

Not sure if it's gonna be free but definitely close to agreeing a deal to show it

rally
25th January 2012, 20:52
Not sure if it's gonna be free but definitely close to agreeing a deal to show it

If true and its free to XL viewers then I'll be happy but if not I wouldn't mind paying extra for it and watch the NRL & Championship. Plenty of RL to watch then :grin:

Ace Face
25th January 2012, 20:57
If true and its free to XL viewers then I'll be happy but if not I wouldn't mind paying extra for it and watch the NRL & Championship. Plenty of RL to watch then :grin:

I asked them on twitter last week and they said they had no plans to add it at the minute. Somebody somewere is telling porkies.