PDA

View Full Version : season tickets

lynney
21st January 2012, 13:56
this is a long shot but worth a try,dont suppose anyones selling 2 adults season tickets for west stand?saints have sold out,i know i have left it late but was waiting till after xmas,i am gutted x:mad:

Windle Lad
21st January 2012, 14:14
this is a long shot but worth a try,dont suppose anyones selling 2 adults season tickets for west stand?saints have sold out,i know i have left it late but was waiting till after xmas,i am gutted x:mad:

I presume you have been into the shop today - noticed they had gone from off-line sale, but wondered if they were putting a hold on until after reviewing last night. Great from a club point of view if that's it, but obviously not from a personal one. Not the same if behind the sticks is what you wanted, but plenty of pop siders in the North, should be a good atmosphere in there once the season gets going.

wardies love child
21st January 2012, 14:57
Is possible to purchase match day west stand tickets or is the whole stand season ticket?

Talk some sense!
21st January 2012, 16:31
Is possible to purchase match day west stand tickets or is the whole stand season ticket?

I was wondering this too, presumably the club would prefer to get guaranteed ticket sales and so if they can sell the west stand out with season tickets then they will do.

Brilliant for the club if so, not so brilliant for the walk ups

Saddened!
21st January 2012, 16:35
This is why they will have to build walls between the stands and the 360 concourses will be no more.

Gray77
21st January 2012, 16:38
They were selling West Stand tickets for the Salford game last week as I bought one for my other half, and they had them available for the Catalans game also. However, the option to buy them for either game has now gone. Whether there was a mad rush in the last few days for them or whether the club have taken them off the website whilst they have a look at capacity issues I don't know. This was the sole reason why I got a ST for the West Stand this season as even though I won't be able to go to all the games I thought without one I'd never get in there for the bigger games, and this may end up being true.

BubbleSheep
21st January 2012, 16:44
This is why they will have to build walls between the stands and the 360 concourses will be no more.
I know a Widnes fan who bought a ticket for the North Stand, but just wandered into the East stand to be with the rest of the Widnes speccies.

ploughman
21st January 2012, 16:49
If you read 'day of the match' a few saints fans watched the first half stood in the West,and the second half sat down in the North!

Harri81
21st January 2012, 17:43
It'll be interesting to see how numbers are managed through out the season, we can't constantly have over crowding in the west stand. Will this effect attendances I wonder, if the west stand sells out so quickly will people be willing to pay extra to sit down??

scratch
21st January 2012, 22:48
Pity you couldnt walk into the east stand like we used to do in the Eddington stand at KR (RIP) the away end did look a bit sad last night half empty.

Herman
21st January 2012, 22:58
You may still be able to buy a seating ticket in block SA which is the family stand. There may also be an odd ticket in the family stand near to the WEST. They cost the same as the terracing tickets.

TW2 Saint
22nd January 2012, 07:43
Pity you couldnt walk into the east stand like we used to do in the Eddington stand at KR (RIP) the away end did look a bit sad last night half empty.

If the west terrace is full or sold out, and you want to stand, then go in the east terrace (just like you did at KR in the Edd Stand) - the only difference presumably is that you have to buy a ticket specifically for that area as opposed to just walking round. You will still be stood with the away fans, I don't see the issue here. Only Wigan and Wire will definitely sell out the East Terrace IMO and surely it won't be exclusively "away fans" only for any other games.

paulscnthorpe
22nd January 2012, 10:24
If you read 'day of the match' a few saints fans watched the first half stood in the West,and the second half sat down in the North!

I did think to myself what stopping somebody paying for a west stand ticket and sitting in the north. The stewards certainly weren't checking

RonSaintWiggin
22nd January 2012, 10:27
Because if they sat in my seat they would get a size 10 up their jacsie,COYS

paulscnthorpe
22nd January 2012, 10:33
Because if they sat in my seat they would get a size 10 up their jacsie,COYS

They could just sit in the unreserved part of the stand

RonSaintWiggin
22nd January 2012, 10:36
Fair comment

Greg
22nd January 2012, 11:00
The point is as I've said in other posts the stewards should be checking tickets and if people have tickets at the ready then there should be no undue delay.

Voll au Vent
22nd January 2012, 20:59
It'll be interesting to see how numbers are managed through out the season, we can't constantly have over crowding in the west stand. Will this effect attendances I wonder, if the west stand sells out so quickly will people be willing to pay extra to sit down??
The West stand was not overcrowded. Badly managed by the stewards IMO.

Herman
22nd January 2012, 22:16
First time we went to Warrington they had issues. Apparently our fans are bigger than expected.