PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Foster article

Saint_Claire
20th January 2012, 08:27
I know it's the Sun, but still, thought was worth a quick read...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/rugby_league/4073078/St-Helens-star-Jamie-Foster-in-union-snub.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Dagzie
20th January 2012, 10:24
I know it's the Sun, but still, thought was worth a quick read...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/rugby_league/4073078/St-Helens-star-Jamie-Foster-in-union-snub.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

He needs to practice some more - 'only missed a couple'!! Not good enough ;)

Not sure when his current contract runs/ran out but I didn't realise it was an extension and not a new contract, not that it makes that much difference to me but some of the doubters may be a bit more swayed? Then again....

Gruntfuttock
20th January 2012, 10:29
Good read , and interesting about the winds swirling round at Langtree Park ,

Sausalito
20th January 2012, 10:45
hope he's been practicing, different conditions to KR.

Rogues Gallery
20th January 2012, 10:50
hope he's been practicing, different conditions to KR.

Well he wasn't last night, he was at the DW watching his favourite team, the one he has supported since being a child.

Talk some sense!
20th January 2012, 11:18
Well he wasn't last night, he was at the DW watching his favourite team, the one he has supported since being a child.

And that means what? Every Wigan player must have supported Wigan from being a child right? otherwise you're not really making much of a point here are you

Saint_Claire
20th January 2012, 11:24

Fancy that, I never knew Jamie was a Giants fan. I hope he doesn't buy their new away shirt, it's a bit of a disaster!

http://www.giantsrl.com/product/96904

Agent Mulder
20th January 2012, 11:28

Did you get a new set of spoons for Christmas RG. lol ;)

Dagzie
20th January 2012, 11:30
And that means what? Every Wigan player must have supported Wigan from being a child right? otherwise you're not really making much of a point here are you

Well exactly, not many people (Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Steven Gerrard aside) get to play for the team they actually support. He's never, ever shown that his playing loyalties lie anywhere other than Saints.

Gruntfuttock
20th January 2012, 11:30

Well he wouldnt be practising last night would he , and as his Grandad is a Wigan fan thats not really surprising is it? stop trolling Rogues we know ALL our team are Wigan fans and would love to play for Wigan but none of them are good enough so play for us,(at least according to you#!! Sheesh ) , you dont half get monotonous

hazzo21
20th January 2012, 13:23

How did you get on by the way??