PDA

View Full Version : Leon Pryce

Billy Thompson
18th January 2012, 22:48
Right,

must admit it just looks wrong seeing him in a Catalans shirt but I knew it was right for him to go.

Mixed feelings about Leon, part of me really wanted him to stay and recover his best form, but part of me knew he had missed too many big games and was reaching 30.

When you think of his career tend to only think of the good times, OT 2006/Wembley 2008 exceptional. But then you get to remembering tha in the last season, we rarely saw him and he made no difference at all in the Semi against Wigan.

Part of the reason Saints have stayed at the top for so long, has been their ability to offload players,when their time had come to an end, and replace them. Think of all the modern greats who've left/retired and yet we are still challenging for titles.

So I hope that Leon enjoys his time in the sun but doesn't become the first in SL to return to haunt us.

SaintJ
18th January 2012, 22:58
Catalans coach [Trent Robinson?] says he intends to play Pryce at stand off, as " he looks fit and well rested". As we hardly saw him last season, he should be! This on Sky Sports text pages.

Sausalito
19th January 2012, 11:05
http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-league/news/12216/7440629/Pryce-search-for-Dragons

Div
19th January 2012, 11:57
Like Sean Long I suspect the timing of his departure will be proved correct on Saints part.

foozler
19th January 2012, 11:59
Nearly fell off my chair laughing at the comment underneath the feature!

"brian says January 18, 2012 7:51pm

You may aswell play him on the treatment table because that's where he spend's most of his time."