PDA

View Full Version : F@^*#!g Buses!

Tallahassee
18th January 2012, 21:18
How many of the players who's photos appear on the side of the buses actually still play for us?

CHANNEL22
18th January 2012, 22:56
I saw Sean Long plastered on the back of a bus the other day

snellinmo
18th January 2012, 23:24
I saw Sean Long plastered on the back of a bus the other day

Sean Long plastered!!!!! No wonder you were shocked!!:grin: Nice one Channel 22

SElliott
18th January 2012, 23:41
seen leon on a few occasions in wigan :P

Wallasey Saint
19th January 2012, 00:43
I seen one with a pic of Jammer on the 89 Yesterday. Are there still some buses going round with Eastmond on, wearing the Blue away kit from a couple of years ago?

Village Saint
19th January 2012, 01:19
I think the bus advertisements are really good, everyday I see a bus with either Wello or Roby in last years kit going round Liverpool city centre especially near Lime street station! I hope Saints invest in updating these and increasing the amount of busses they have advertising on!

djgazza
19th January 2012, 07:59
The best one I saw was when Longy had left. They didn't remove the whole thing, just his head lol

grahamk
19th January 2012, 09:43
I seen one with a pic of Jammer on the 89 Yesterday. Are there still some buses going round with Eastmond on, wearing the Blue away kit from a couple of years ago?
Yeh, Eastmonds mug still on some buses. Wonder if hes on the side of Bath Transport yet??

St Leigh
19th January 2012, 17:09
I think the bus advertisements are really good, everyday I see a bus with either Wello or Roby in last years kit going round Liverpool city centre especially near Lime street station! I hope Saints invest in updating these and increasing the amount of busses they have advertising on!

I see them every day in Wigan! Is that provocation?

SaintNick1990
19th January 2012, 20:21
we see alot of shenton in earlestown haha