PDA

View Full Version : Price shines.

Sausalito
14th January 2012, 21:48
http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-league/news/12216/7430762/Dragons-warm-up-with-win

reliable sauce
14th January 2012, 22:08
I hope he does fantastic at the Catalans and he become a big figure over there.

I wish we could have retained him, it would have been fantastic if he could have been our fullback for 2/3 years!

The Wee Waa Womble
15th January 2012, 01:51
A fully fit Pryce gets into every side in super league, it's keeping him fit that's the problem. For the money he would want compared against the amount of games he would likely have paid it was the right decision to let him go.

SaintTrotter
15th January 2012, 08:37
top player however saints rarely make the wrong decision, gleeson enough said, long the same, could argue that we could have kept my favourite Gilmor for a further season,but believe he wanted two.

BTW he wouldn't have been at FB. Time for Gaskell to keep ikproving, if he does at the same rate as last year, then by September we should have a quality player on our hands, Lance's presence may hamper that improvement tho...

saintgeorge
15th January 2012, 17:03
Catalans mean business this season. They usually start off atrociously and blame the fact they have had no meaningful pre-season games. Looking forward to our encounter with them.

complex.matt
16th January 2012, 19:33
Whats the score? Cant seem to find it anywhere on that article?