PDA

View Full Version : Boots'n'all

Tobias
10th February 2011, 19:06
For those of you who are interested, Boots'n'all is back tomorrow (Friday, 11th February) at 8:30pm on Sky Sports.

Wanderer
10th February 2011, 19:15
I think it's a 11/2 hour show, isn't it? I'm looking forward to it.

Also, the BBC are back with their whacky timeslots. The Superleague Show is to be shown on Monday evening at 11.35pm (BBC1) in the north and something like 3.00am nationwide (BBC2).

Agent Mulder
10th February 2011, 19:45

Also, the BBC are back with their whacky timeslots. The Superleague Show is to be shown on Monday evening at 11.35pm (BBC1) in the north and something like 3.00am nationwide (BBC2).

That time might be because of the MM. There will be games going on during the day etc. on Sunday.

Wanderer
10th February 2011, 19:49
That time might be because of the MM. There will be games going on during the day etc. on Sunday.
Oh, I can understand them having the show on Monday evening but at 11.35pm?!

Saint Simon
10th February 2011, 20:07
Oh, I can understand them having the show on Monday evening but at 11.35pm?!

unfortunately, the reality is we are a minority sport, that time is better than i expected!

robert80
11th February 2011, 07:22

Thank God for BBC IPLAYER

stevep300
11th February 2011, 08:22
According to my Sky guide it's on at 2000 until 2130, previewing the coming season

the actual don johnson
11th February 2011, 10:01
anyone know if this is available for free online as i think it used to be?

DD
11th February 2011, 14:38
What's happened to 'Boots'n'All - The Tries?' It appears to have disappeared :(

Agent Mulder
11th February 2011, 21:32
Not a bad programme tonight other than the last 4 teams previews were a bit short and rushed compared to some of the others. Phil Clarke tipping us.:!:shock:

parrp
11th February 2011, 21:46
Not a bad programme tonight other than the last 4 teams previews were a bit short and rushed compared to some of the others. Phil Clarke tipping us.:!:shock:

Phil Clarke always talks sence

Wanderer
11th February 2011, 21:46
Not a bad programme tonight other than the last 4 teams previews were a bit short and rushed compared to some of the others.
I know. I thought that was unfair on them. Their fans will be disappointed. But it's not the first time Sky have fallen short of the best possible coverage.

Phil Clarke tipping us.:!:shock:
I know. I was shocked. He must be the only pundit to tip us for the GF. No-one else thinks we will even make the top two! I was momentarily encouraged by his backing until I remembered that he said he backed Hull FC last season! lol

Saint_Claire
11th February 2011, 21:53

Me too! I thought, yeah right, he just thinks we'll get battered by the Pies at OT again and fancies it! LOL

Agent Mulder
11th February 2011, 23:11
I know. I thought that was unfair on them. Their fans will be disappointed. But it's not the first time Sky have fallen short of the best possible coverage.

I know. I was shocked. He must be the only pundit to tip us for the GF. No-one else thinks we will even make the top two! I was momentarily encouraged by his backing until I remembered that he said he backed Hull FC last season! lol

I think Stevo tipped us as well - at least he tipped us to get to the GF along with the Goons. (If Shaun Wane cant bring himself to say St. Helens then I can't bring myself to say W**** ) lol