PDA

View Full Version : Atmosphere

saint michael
4th February 2011, 20:52
A know its a bit early but weres the best plase to be at our new borrowed home ?

Spider Ski
4th February 2011, 22:16
Irrelevant these days. There more chance of an atmosphere visiting Thiepvaal.

Syd
4th February 2011, 22:38
God help us on our first HOME game, the wolfs with their 2500 or so fans will be noiser than us, even if were beating them 80 - 0, the rustle of feet, and the chewing of gum from the wolfs will stil lbe nosier than our jubliant fans.

TIMTOP
5th February 2011, 16:07
Whats happened to us?

Spider Ski
5th February 2011, 18:09
Whats happened to us?

Success, no longer feeling like we have our backs to the wall, apathy, what is supposed to be vocal youth being that stupid they need their own name tattooed on their arm ergo being too stupid to be able to form a coherent sentence to rythm.

Agent Mulder
5th February 2011, 18:18
God help us on our first HOME game, the wolfs with their 2500 or so fans will be noiser than us, even if were beating them 80 - 0, the rustle of feet, and the chewing of gum from the wolfs will stil lbe nosier than our jubliant fans.

Come off it Syd. You alone will make more noise than all the wire fans put together. lol

Chop
6th February 2011, 18:04
Syds right though.We have lost the ability to sing

saint michael
6th February 2011, 20:52
what can we make the borrowed pop side

Barney Rubble
6th February 2011, 21:37
We will be reet...there'll be plenty sing and shout about....Home from home ???:???::???:

Agent Mulder
6th February 2011, 22:09
We will be reet...there'll be plenty sing and shout about....Home from home ???:???::???:

Yes we will be 'reet'

'Home is where the heart is' ........ 'Home, home on the range'. 'The green green grass of home' lol any more....?

Barney Rubble
6th February 2011, 22:13
Yes we will be 'reet'

'Home is where the heart is' ........ 'Home, home on the range'. 'The green green grass of home' lol any more....?Not much GREEN grass at our old home from what ive seen ?? :D

Agent Mulder
6th February 2011, 22:18
Not much GREEN grass at our old home from what ive seen ?? :D

Not much at our brand new home to be either.

ploughman
6th February 2011, 22:23
Yes we will be 'reet'

'Home is where the heart is' ........ 'Home, home on the range'. 'The green green grass of home' lol any more....?

the last song to be played at widnes before we leave must be 'homeward bound'by simon and garfunkell.easpecially as it was written at widnes railway station

thanks to mike critchley

Agent Mulder
6th February 2011, 22:32
the last song to be played at widnes before we leave must be 'homeward bound'by simon and garfunkell.easpecially as it was written at widnes railway station

thanks to mike critchley

Definately that one. lol You've got me singing it now. Plus 'I wanna go home' from the Beach Boys song.

The Major
7th February 2011, 08:04
Dont worry, we'll bring some noise when we come over to watch you smash Warrington! We'll be the noisy few in the East stand wearing the slightly different red vee jerseys.

DD
7th February 2011, 15:02
The main hardcore, will be behind the sticks, which is where they are putting those with terrace season tickets in the new ground.

In my opinion, when your main 'choir' as it were, is behind the sticks, it significantly increases the atmosphere. Think what we are like at Warrington for example.

I think the atmosphere at Saints when we get to the new ground will be as good as, if not better than, anywhere else in the country.

FearTheVee
7th February 2011, 15:07
I think the atmosphere at Saints when we get to the new ground will be as good as, if not better than, anywhere else in the country.

No no no, we've all forgotten how to sing remember, like when we used to go mental against Salford at home back in the 90s.

Don't remember that? No, nor do I.

BubbleSheep
7th February 2011, 15:08
Definately that one. lol You've got me singing it now. Plus 'I wanna go home' from the Beach Boys song.

Home Sweet Home, Motley Crue?

Wanderer
7th February 2011, 18:55
I think we could get a good atmosphere going at Widnes.

metalsaint
7th February 2011, 22:22
sweet home kr?

Syd
8th February 2011, 21:00
Come off it Syd. You alone will make more noise than all the wire fans put together. lol

I dont mind being a lone voice in a cloud of gas !

sale_mike
9th February 2011, 14:53
A know its a bit early but weres the best plase to be at our new borrowed home ?

Next to Russ Abbott