PDA

View Full Version : bridge suite at widnes

the actual don johnson
31st January 2011, 11:52
Hi

I have tickets to the game tonight and they come with access to the Bridge suite at the Stoibart Stadium both before and after the game. Apparently you get a programme\teamsheet beforehand and get to see the mom award post game. Has anyone ever been to one of these at Saints?

Anyone know what goes on etc and if it's worth attending. Apparently you can't wear jeans or replica shirts either......

Noel Cleal
31st January 2011, 12:14
Which stand is your ticket in? I haven't picked mine up yet.

RedVee Admin
31st January 2011, 13:25
Hi

I have tickets to the game tonight and they come with access to the Bridge suite at the Stoibart Stadium both before and after the game. Apparently you get a programme\teamsheet beforehand and get to see the mom award post game. Has anyone ever been to one of these at Saints?

Anyone know what goes on etc and if it's worth attending. Apparently you can't wear jeans or replica shirts either......
Seems to me that it's worth attending, you can always leave if it's pap.

Tobias
31st January 2011, 13:25
... Anyone know what goes on etc and if it's worth attending. Apparently you can't wear jeans or replica shirts either......

It is in one of the hospitality suites on the first floor. They say they are operating a strict dress code in all the hospitality areas this season. You can wear your replica shirt but it should be removed before going in to the hospitality area - although you will see people wearing jeans and replica shirts .. your choice but you run the risk of being refused entry.

What goes on? Not much, you can buy a drink before the game and at half time. After the game they do the usual official 'speeches' and the MoM will get his award - often all over and done with in less than an hour. You might bump in to a player or two ...

the actual don johnson
31st January 2011, 13:40
Which stand is your ticket in? I haven't picked mine up yet.

The ticket doesn't actually say which stand it is...just a block and row number...

It is in one of the hospitality suites on the first floor. They say they are operating a strict dress code in all the hospitality areas this season. You can wear your replica shirt but it should be removed before going in to the hospitality area - although you will see people wearing jeans and replica shirts .. your choice but you run the risk of being refused entry.

What goes on? Not much, you can buy a drink before the game and at half time. After the game they do the usual official 'speeches' and the MoM will get his award - often all over and done with in less than an hour. You might bump in to a player or two ...

May be worth going in just to keep away the frost bite then!!

Scouse Don
31st January 2011, 13:42
Before I make the trip (again) is it actually "on" tonight ? Better log on here I suppose before I set off !!

HitTheWall
31st January 2011, 15:07
Seems to me that it's worth attending, you can always leave if it's pap.

Are you doing Twitter updates of the game tonight or do you know anyone who is? Thanks

RedVee Admin
31st January 2011, 15:18
I'm not. But Saints are: http://twitter.com/#!/Saints1890

RedVee Admin
31st January 2011, 15:21
before i make the trip (again) is it actually "on" tonight ?

yes!