PDA

View Full Version : Kyle spotted at Sale

TIMTOP
29th January 2011, 15:29
Apparently Kyle was at Sales game last night! If this is true then he must be leaving!

steve
29th January 2011, 16:17
Apparently Kyle was at Sales game last night! If this is true then he must be leaving!

What exactly must be true? - that he may or may not have been at another sporting event in his own time?

Rogues Gallery
29th January 2011, 16:28

Chris Ashton was at Salford watching the Salford v Wigan friendly, that must mean he is coming back to Rugby League.!

CHANNEL22
29th January 2011, 16:31
So if we see a player on a bus does that mean he is packing the game in and becoming a bus driver?

paulscnthorpe
29th January 2011, 16:35
i went haydock park the other week, expect to see me on a horse some time soon..

in all serious it doesn't exactly mean the deal is signed, sealed delivered

Agent Mulder
29th January 2011, 16:36
let's see if he turns up to watch Saints V Huddersfield on Monday night. If he does then that must mean he is staying with us. lol

RedVee Admin
29th January 2011, 16:52
Bye bye Kyle but never expected him to join Newport.

welshsaint
29th January 2011, 17:04
Bye bye Kyle but never expected him to join Newport.

Ha Ha very good...dateline April 1st

Wanderer
29th January 2011, 17:20
let's see if he turns up to watch Saints V Huddersfield on Monday night. If he does then that must mean he is staying with us. lol
Well, he watched us play Widnes last week so perhaps he's joining Widnes?

Agent Mulder
29th January 2011, 17:27
Well, he watched us play Widnes last week so perhaps he's joining Widnes?

As long as he doesn't go watching the pies then we are alright. lol

I wonder if he likes being stalked. lol

Wanderer
29th January 2011, 17:29
As long as he doesn't go watching the pies then we are alright. lol
That would be sacrilege!

TIMTOP
29th January 2011, 18:07
OK, when i said he must be leaving, i should have wrote in my opinion he's leaving! No need for sarcasm though! Also, its a little different that Ashton was at a wigan game, he's a wigan lad and was a childhood fan/still is! The bus/bus driver was well OTT. I may of jumped the gun saying he was leaving but to think he was there because he likes union is naive, IMO!

THELAST3YARDS
29th January 2011, 18:20
OK, when i said he must be leaving, i should have wrote in my opinion he's leaving! No need for sarcasm though! Also, its a little different that Ashton was at a wigan game, he's a wigan lad and was a childhood fan/still is! The bus/bus driver was well OTT. I may of jumped the gun saying he was leaving but to think he was there because he likes union is naive, IMO!

Ha Ha, slight over reaction there

reliable sauce
29th January 2011, 19:15
Threads like these just bug me

CHANNEL22
29th January 2011, 19:23

or signing for Huddersfield

Unforgiven
29th January 2011, 19:37
Chris Ashton was at Salford watching the Salford v Wigan friendly, that must mean he is coming back to Rugby League.!

Rogues Gallery spotted on yet another Saints forum. This must mean he is a Saints fan. And again that he has too much time on his hands.

Houghwood Saint
29th January 2011, 20:27

I havent heard of 'jumped the gun' or Imay ,the lead singer presumably!Are they any good?

The Great Tom Vol
29th January 2011, 20:33
So if we see a player on a bus does that mean he is packing the game in and becoming a bus driver?
Hi
Kyle would not get a bus drivers job as he is Off Sick/Injured to Much.

Blackwolf
29th January 2011, 22:44
I've seen him in McDonalds....

Barney Rubble
29th January 2011, 22:48
Ive seen him in Cineworld !:S :!

CHANNEL22
29th January 2011, 22:54
Has anyone seen him on a rugby pitch?

wardies love child
29th January 2011, 23:27
Has anyone seen him on a rugby pitch?

Twice and limping both times with a face that could make an onion cry

Tobias
29th January 2011, 23:34
Don't be surprised if a certain Prima-Donna plays on Monday ... well, for a little while.

wardies love child
29th January 2011, 23:49
I'm not convinced he'll leave and I think he will sign on again.

mrazzer
30th January 2011, 07:07
Hi
Kyle would not get a bus drivers job as he is Off Sick/Injured to Much.

Don't forget you have to be able to reach the pedals to drive!

SaintTrotter
30th January 2011, 09:42
Unless we get offered cash for him to go before the sason, IMO just play him, if his attitude aint with us drop him. Start the new season in a new ground, stands full, better financial position and get a top quality overseas scrum half, we should have space on the quote shouldn't we??

If he stays, great news. Win win for me.

sale_mike
30th January 2011, 10:01
Was it a Golf Sale he was spotted at? I've been spotted around Sale but I'm still a Saint.

Spider Ski
30th January 2011, 11:09
Was it a Golf Sale he was spotted at?

He'd put his back out driving. Golf is too tough for him.

wardies love child
30th January 2011, 13:01
He'd put his back out driving. Golf is too tough for him.

He was applying for a job as a tee but thought he may not be tall enuf

Saint Simon
30th January 2011, 13:36
I just want this saga decided one way or the other so stupid threads like this stop!

Sausalito
30th January 2011, 14:01
Railroading the lad and no one knows the truth of the matter.

Wanderer
30th January 2011, 14:07
Railroading the lad and no one knows the truth of the matter.
All along he has had the opportunity to speak to the press directly and put the record straight. Jammer, James Roby and Leon Pryce have all put the record straight in reply to rumours and speculation. Kyle could do the same but he has chosen not to. Had he done so, we would have known the truth of the matter. Unless his silence is simply an indication that we do indeed know the truth and there is nothing to contest: ie that he is considering playing for Union.

But I do agree with Saint Simon: the matter of his contract needs to be settled along with Jammer's and Leon Pryce's, preferably before the season begins. It's all dragged on for too long.

ploughman
30th January 2011, 14:14
it seems that whatever the lad does,says,visits is wrong.his contract is up at the end of the season,for all we know it might be saints who are stalling on offering a new one,maybe wanting to assess his fitness?

Dynamite Don Brennan
30th January 2011, 14:48
Don't be surprised if a certain Prima-Donna plays on Monday ... well, for a little while.

I could be wrong but I don't think you have much time for Kyle.

Tobias
30th January 2011, 16:27
In some respects Don, perhaps you're right ... but let me qualify it. Over the years watching the kids progress through the ranks from the amateur clubs, through the Town Team to signing for Saints in the Academy, you notice how tight the lads become, they bond, true and strong friendships grow, they develop, almost instinctively, the 'team mentality' where the boys play every match for each other, they play as part of a team for the team. Together they share the glory of winning and being part of one of the greatest teams in rugby league.

As they get to their later teens some do better than others, they are rewarded by being brought in to the first team environment. It's at this stage where you will see one or two become too big for their boots. They think they've made it, that they are superior to the other lads, they begin to display an arrogance and carry a huge ego around with them. Often this is brought about by exposure on TV. They listen to the hype and believe they are better than they really are - don't get me wrong I don't doubt they have a developing talent, but they think they are better than the reality and superior to the others.

In my experience Eastmond is one of those, Scott Moore was very similar until he was shipped out on loan - Jamie Foster is another who needs to be reined-in before he gets too big for his boots. These lads need to remember they are but part of a team, there is no place for arrogance or inflated ego - look at the other lads of similar age and ability: Armstrong, Ashurst, Dixon, Lomax, Magennis, Wheeler ... you don't see them behaving like Prima Donnas. They have pride in the team they are part of, they bask in the glory (quite rightly) of their achievements but they know they are part of the team who know they possess great talent with lots of potential. These boys are team players who still hold that mentality of playing as a team for the team, they don't prance around flaunting an inflated ego.

Just my personal view based on my own observations ...

lance todd
30th January 2011, 16:44
I hope he was at sale they are useless! Struggling at the bottom of the league again and Charlie hodgson and Mathew tait leaving at the end of the season. If he wants to go to that he needs his head testing

Dynamite Don Brennan
30th January 2011, 16:47
In some respects Don, perhaps you're right ... but let me qualify it. Over the years watching the kids progress through the ranks from the amateur clubs, through the Town Team to signing for Saints in the Academy, you notice how tight the lads become, they bond, true and strong friendships grow, they develop, almost instinctively, the 'team mentality' where the boys play every match for each other, they play as part of a team for the team. Together they share the glory of winning and being part of one of the greatest teams in rugby league.

As they get to their later teens some do better than others, they are rewarded by being brought in to the first team environment. It's at this stage where you will see one or two become too big for their boots. They think they've made it, that they are superior to the other lads, they begin to display an arrogance and carry a huge ego around with them. Often this is brought about by exposure on TV. They listen to the hype and believe they are better than they really are - don't get me wrong I don't doubt they have a developing talent, but they think they are better than the reality and superior to the others.

In my experience Eastmond is one of those, Scott Moore was very similar until he was shipped out on loan - Jamie Foster is another who needs to be reined-in before he gets too big for his boots. These lads need to remember they are but part of a team, there is no place for arrogance or inflated ego - look at the other lads of similar age and ability: Armstrong, Ashurst, Dixon, Lomax, Magennis, Wheeler ... you don't see them behaving like Prima Donnas. They have pride in the team they are part of, they bask in the glory (quite rightly) of their achievements but they know they are part of the team who know they possess great talent with lots of potential. These boys are team players who still hold that mentality of playing as a team for the team, they don't prance around flaunting an inflated ego.

Just my personal view based on my own observations ...

Well I aint goin to argue with that. I have no knowledge of the lad whatsoever. I have heard that Foster seems to be getting an ego.

RedVee Admin
30th January 2011, 17:18
I hope he was at sale they are useless! Struggling at the bottom of the league again and Charlie hodgson and Mathew tait leaving at the end of the season. If he wants to go to that he needs his head testing
I wouldn't say struggling as such, yes they are 10th but effectively clear of the relegation dogfight between Newcastle and Leeds.

Wanderer
30th January 2011, 17:41
I have heard that Foster seems to be getting an ego.
I don't think there is any 'getting' about it. He comes across on TV as loving himself! I find it really funny. It isn't funny in terms of Saints' performance as a team but it is that he is so obvious about his own self opinion that it makes me laugh. Hopefully the coach and the rest of the team will ensure that the bigheads don't spoil the party.

doghead
30th January 2011, 18:48
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-league/2011/01/30/james-roby-hopes-teammates-pledge-future-to-st-helens-115875-22886543/

NUTSONTHE70S
30th January 2011, 19:00
I've seen him in McDonalds....

Ive seen him on "Different Strokes".

Saint_Claire
30th January 2011, 20:05
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-league/2011/01/30/james-roby-hopes-teammates-pledge-future-to-st-helens-115875-22886543/

Well that goes to show how much they know as Saints reckon Kyle may start the season but we all know that Perry is out for 6 weeks minimum....

and they say at the start that Roby is out of contract at the end of the season and then later say he's signed till 2014

60s supporter
31st January 2011, 16:04
Let him go bet theres 2/3 or even more unknown better scrum halves than him in Aus get one of them over and lets see a scrum half that can open up defences instead of ducking through the middle and running, Prices best games are when Kyles NOT playing as kyle only seems to know one way, unless its how to leave the field seems to be expert on that

stevenage_saint
4th February 2011, 10:12
I read the story in the Stockport Express. A cut down version is online here http://menmedia.co.uk/stockportexpress/sport/rugby_union/sale_sharks/s/1406982_sharks_line_up_eastmond_bid

The main story was Brian Kennedy saying the pedigree of taking great league players and helping them become great Union ones. Points out Jason Robinson as prime example. Also said Kyle is a local lad so would be great to have him playing for his local team.

saintgeorge
4th February 2011, 10:34
I read the story in the Stockport Express. A cut down version is online here http://menmedia.co.uk/stockportexpress/sport/rugby_union/sale_sharks/s/1406982_sharks_line_up_eastmond_bid

The main story was Brian Kennedy saying the pedigree of taking great league players and helping them become great Union ones. Points out Jason Robinson as prime example. Also said Kyle is a local lad so would be great to have him playing for his local team.

Local to where? The affluent leafy middle-class Cheshire belt of South Manchester or just the North West? The joke there is that Sale itself is not exactly local to Stockport.

RedVee Admin
4th February 2011, 10:37
Oldham is closer to Stockport and also Sale, than St Helens.

eddiewaringsflatcap
4th February 2011, 11:35
Oldham is closer to Stockport and also Sale, than St Helens.

So are Moss Side and Harpurhey. They are poles apart in terms of culture and lifestyle, though

Altrincham Saint
4th February 2011, 11:41
Big article in this week`s Sale and Altrincham Messenger about Kyle being present at Edgley Park but no real news regarding any plans just that Sale are saying how good a player he is and what an asset he would be to any team.

RedVee Admin
4th February 2011, 11:48
The point I'm making is that Sale don't regard local as being within a mile of Brooklands: they market themselves as the North West's team in the Aviva Premiership.

forward ref
4th February 2011, 11:48
This is not looking good - for Saints or for RL in general. If he's going I hope he goes now and we get some money for him.

Tallahassee
4th February 2011, 12:23
Fab,another season with no scrum half.

doghead
4th February 2011, 12:36
Sam and Joel Tomkins sign new 5 year deals at Wigan.

Wigan dont seem to have any probs keeping hold of their young stars.

Div
4th February 2011, 12:40

They let more go than anyone.

Eddie Hemmings' Wig
4th February 2011, 12:40

see Chris Ashton for details.

FearTheVee
4th February 2011, 12:48
see Chris Ashton for details.

Iain Thornley not seen at Wigan for a while either . . . .

eddiewaringsflatcap
4th February 2011, 12:48
The point I'm making is that Sale don't regard local as being within a mile of Brooklands: they market themselves as the North West's team in the Aviva Premiership.

All well and goiod had it had substance, but the truth is that Sale are last decades news. Their league position constantly seems to be near the worng part of the league, they continue to lose start players, their attendances have stagnated and they seem to be an organisation that constantly over promises.

If Eastmond turns to Union I would be very surprised if it were with Sale, lets put it that way.

ploughman
4th February 2011, 13:05
sale will keep saying they are intrested in eastmond,knowing they have not a chance of getting him,just too keep the fans quiet thinking that the board have many irons in the fire when the truth is they haven't got a pot to p%ss in.

supporters of saints in the 1980's will know full well how it feels.

roy litherland
4th February 2011, 14:09
Sale are planning on signing 5/6 high profile players over the next few months , some when the club have used them to high profile the club will be sold on.Kyle eastmond is one of these players (unfortunatley) . bit he is one who they intend to keep long term.He has been made an (unbelievable offer) , and even when been promised the full back role.Now dont go shooting me down in flames , this came from a very very good friend of mine from within the wigan ranks. I wont name the guy for obvious reasons , but they are very very worried about thornley.tine will tell whether Kyle takes the bait or not , but we know he reads these pages , how close am i Kyle???. Remember going playin/been asked to play fullback comment "K" ? youll know what i mean .

Stockport Saint
4th February 2011, 14:51
Sale are planning on signing 5/6 high profile players over the next few months , some when the club have used them to high profile the club will be sold on.Kyle eastmond is one of these players (unfortunatley) . bit he is one who they intend to keep long term.He has been made an (unbelievable offer) , and even when been promised the full back role.Now dont go shooting me down in flames , this came from a very very good friend of mine from within the wigan ranks. I wont name the guy for obvious reasons , but they are very very worried about thornley.tine will tell whether Kyle takes the bait or not , but we know he reads these pages , how close am i Kyle???. Remember going playin/been asked to play fullback comment "K" ? youll know what i mean .

Kyle may well read these pages but if he read this particular post I am fairly sure he would be as baffled as I am!

rally
4th February 2011, 14:59
We all no he's got potential but if he starts getting injured on a regular basis on a massive salary the pressure to come back when your not fully fit will be high. The only good thing union is good for is the money. They have this thing in their head that he's going to be the new Jason Robinson!! Sorry but he doesn't even come close! That's my opinion anyway and good luck to him if he decides to go but the grass isnt always greener!

saintgeorge
4th February 2011, 17:09
It looks like it is a case of not if but when. If an RU club wants him from now then they would presumably have to pay a hefty transfer fee to Saints. Saints would then probably recruit a scrum-half on one year contract (Longy??), bank the money from the transfer and have plenty of time to be ahead of the game and sign a top class replacement for next season. It is unfortunate in the short term but not tragic in the long term. These things happen in professional sport.

E Saint
4th February 2011, 17:11
Kyle may well read these pages but if he read this particular post I am fairly sure he would be as baffled as I am!

lol glad its not just me

Rogues Gallery
4th February 2011, 17:17

Who is worried about Thornley?

Talk some sense!
4th February 2011, 17:20

"Sale are planning on signing 5/6 high profile players over the next few months"

With you so far.....

"some when the club have used them to high profile the club will be sold on"

Erm, what?

"I wont name the guy for obvious reasons , but they are very very worried about thornley"

why?

"tine will tell whether Kyle takes the bait or not , but we know he reads these pages , how close am i Kyle???. Remember going playin/been asked to play fullback comment "K" ? youll know what i mean ."

Is that bit directed personally to Kyle?

I'm lost on that anyway, all's I can fathom is Kyle has been offered a good deal to go and play full back - the rest i's lost on me.

If Kyle is reading this then there's a fiver in it for you if you sign a new deal - match that Union!

Div
4th February 2011, 18:36
sale will keep saying they are intrested in eastmond,knowing they have not a chance of getting him,just too keep the fans quiet thinking that the board have many irons in the fire when the truth is they haven't got a pot to p%ss in.

supporters of saints in the 1980's will know full well how it feels.

That made me smile , a phrase we used to hear constantly !

Rogues Gallery
4th February 2011, 18:39
I hope that it's Sale who are worried about Thornley.
They offered him a very good deal plus "sorted out" his uni placement. If now they (Sale) don't like it then what message does it send out to Eastmond?

It would be great for OUR game if Eastmond snubs the RU advances and Thornley returns to Rugby League. I'd have them both at Wigan in a flash.

BoldMiners
4th February 2011, 20:46
Who is worried about Thornley?

And why? Thornley has gone, along with a couple more who have moved on for regular SL action. No doubt more will leave at some point because the harsh reality is that not everyone can be accommodated at first team level within the timescales they would like and which many deserve. Wigan's junior set up becomes a victim of its own success!

At present, 29 players have been issued with shirts, not including talents such as Greg Burke, Joe Mellor, Sam Powell, Chris Taylor, Ryan King, Mattie Russell....

Its a coach's nightmare. Fortunately everyone seems contented at present!

saint michael
4th February 2011, 21:01
a seen kyle in spindles last week a think hes going back playing for st annes

The Captain
4th February 2011, 22:14
Anyone see Kyle drinking Champagne and enjoying a picnic out the back of a range rover In Cardiff tonight?? ;)

Syd
4th February 2011, 22:36
Anyone see Kyle drinking Champagne and enjoying a picnic out the back of a range rover In Cardiff tonight?? ;)

Spotted tucking into a chicken pitta in Nandos, Stockton Heath, Warrington..... surely they havent managed to snaffle him under the celery cap have they ?

The Captain
8th February 2011, 22:14
No quotes from Kyle, however the article suggests he wants his future sorting prior to the weekend....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/feb/08/kyle-eastmond-st-helens

Dux
9th February 2011, 07:52
No quotes from Kyle, however the article suggests he wants his future sorting prior to the weekend....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/feb/08/kyle-eastmond-st-helens

"England's coach, Steve McNamara, has also spoken to Eastmond in an effort to persuade him to stay in league until at least the 2013 World Cup, and his agent, Richard Cramer, had further discussions at the Rugby Football League headquarters in Leeds this week."

This is interesting/strange. Why would Cramer be talking to the RFL about the situation? Surely not a ressurection of the 'Club England' idea?

Dux
9th February 2011, 07:53
Double post

Saint Simon
9th February 2011, 08:42
"England's coach, Steve McNamara, has also spoken to Eastmond in an effort to persuade him to stay in league until at least the 2013 World Cup, and his agent, Richard Cramer, had further discussions at the Rugby Football League headquarters in Leeds this week."

This is interesting/strange. Why would Cramer be talking to the RFL about the situation? Surely not a resurrection of the 'Club England' idea?

It definitely implies the idea is being muted again. It can be a good idea in theory, to stop the minor exodus to RU. However it can be extremely unfair as well, for example as Wigan have comendably got alot of their youngsters including Sam tompkins on long term deals within the salary cap, how can the RFL justify paying Kyle extra funds, outside of the cap to keep Kyle in RL? The onlt possible "fair" way would be to pay all the club england players, regardless of their contract situation, the same amount

Talk some sense!
9th February 2011, 10:47
It definitely implies the idea is being muted again. It can be a good idea in theory, to stop the minor exodus to RU. However it can be extremely unfair as well, for example as Wigan have comendably got alot of their youngsters including Sam tompkins on long term deals within the salary cap, how can the RFL justify paying Kyle extra funds, outside of the cap to keep Kyle in RL? The onlt possible "fair" way would be to pay all the club england players, regardless of their contract situation, the same amount

Could the RFL have potentially helped out with Wigan keeping Tomkins?

I'm presonally all for the idea, if it helped avoid an exodus of players then it can only benefit the game. However that being said I do see a number of potential issues with it being used fairly etc. I thnik th eonly way to do it would be maybe have a panel of players who would hear a case for a player and they decide if they should be funded on a centralised contract maybe? You couldn't offer it to all England players as it would potentially prevent the coach from calling players up just to avoid them needing to get a player tied up on a central contract. It would need a lot of thought i'd imagine before implementing anythng.

Agent Mulder
9th February 2011, 16:00
One of the newspaper links was quoting Karl as saying he wants his contract sorted out before the Cardiff game. Maybe it is already done and dusted as to what is happening and where he will be. It may be that it is just us mere 'mortals' on here etc. who haven't been told yet. Who knows? It is just a case of we will have to wait and see until we are told one way or the other. At least knowing early in the season the club have time to 'find' the replacement for Kyle for next season whether it be from within or someone brought in if he decides to go.

Eddie Hemmings' Wig
9th February 2011, 16:54
One of the newspaper links was quoting Karl as saying he wants his contract sorted out before the Cardiff game. Maybe it is already done and dusted as to what is happening and where he will be. It may be that it is just us mere 'mortals' on here etc. who haven't been told yet. Who knows? It is just a case of we will have to wait and see until we are told one way or the other. At least knowing early in the season the club have time to 'find' the replacement for Kyle for next season whether it be from within or someone brought in if he decides to go.

according to the Guardian article above, Tony Colquitt is waiting for a response from Kyle and his agent to their offer. Dont think he would say that if it was all signed and sealed.

Tallahassee
9th February 2011, 17:11
Maybe we are waiting to announce both Eastmonds and Grahams new contracts being signed until the morning of the game on Saturday,wouldn't that be brilliant!

Agent Mulder
9th February 2011, 17:53
Maybe we are waiting to announce both Eastmonds and Grahams new contracts being signed until the morning of the game on Saturday,wouldn't that be brilliant!

I'd rather have it Friday night so everyone knows before they go to the stadium or tune into the TV

OoOGazOoO
9th February 2011, 19:06
Does Kyle get someone to sign the contract for him?

Might get injured picking the pen up, thats all.

Huntingtons
12th February 2011, 16:35
Eastmond on Twitter: Chris Ashtons Englands top man no question...gonna break records that lad!!

Scott Moore replies: Until next year

Eddie Hemmings' Wig
12th February 2011, 17:20
Eastmond on Twitter: Chris Ashtons Englands top man no question...gonna break records that lad!!

from reading the various tweets amongst the players, I have to assume that the comment from Moore is the result of matey banter, with Moore and LMS being at the centre of it all. Team spirit seems to be good at the moment, which is good to see.

saintly
12th February 2011, 17:21

Yeah just saw that myself. Unless they are saying it knowing it will fuel the rumour mill fire it's the biggest hint yet he's going!!

oldshep1960
12th February 2011, 17:29
Yeah just saw that myself. Unless they are saying it knowing it will fuel the rumour mill fire it's the biggest hint yet he's going!!

I'm just absolutely peed off with the lack of commitment from eastmond and his camp all the will he won't he shite is doin me ead in! if his heart aint here then just tell him to nob off

The Captain
12th February 2011, 17:45
The decision may already be made and everyone behind the scenes aware. I would suggest that comment to be cheeky banter, with the players knowing twitter is an open forum. Don't look good though!

OoOGazOoO
12th February 2011, 20:35
If Eastmond is going to show this much effort during the season, then he may as well go to union now, wouldnt notice the difference.

johnnyl
12th February 2011, 20:41
If Eastmond is going to show this much effort during the season, then he may as well go to union now, wouldnt notice the difference.

dont be like that. He's clapped his hands a few times and pointed a lot tonight. Not a bad nights work.

Billy Bunter
12th February 2011, 21:09
Is he fit? Because if he is then his 'efforts' tonight were pretty paltry.

We saw all too often last season he was rushed back and suffered set-backs, so what would be the point in rushing him back for the 1st game of a long season?

There really was no point in having him there tonight if he wasn't fit, he just acted as a simple link man.

Should be getting that drop goal too!!

ma barker
12th February 2011, 21:26

I'll give him the bus fare......

Derek Smalls
12th February 2011, 21:27
Them Yawnion men will be put off by that drop goal effort. He should be knockin them over with his eyes shut if he wants to go play that rubbish.