PDA

View Full Version : royce on twitter

southportsaint
18th January 2011, 20:41
RoyceSimmons RoyceSimmons
I think eastmond pulled out this rubbish about switching to the womans game to get out of training. I won't lie, that attitude shits me.

simmons says on twitter hes a bit miffed eastmond missed training at last we have a coach who says it like it is.

Sean Day
18th January 2011, 20:45
RoyceSimmons RoyceSimmons
I think eastmond pulled out this rubbish about switching to the womans game to get out of training. I won't lie, that attitude shits me.

simmons says on twitter hes a bit miffed eastmond missed training at last we have a coach who says it like it is.

It's a fake account

southportsaint
18th January 2011, 20:50
no it aint

Barney Rubble
18th January 2011, 20:52
no it aint

I thought saints confirmed that it was fake ?

Sean Day
18th January 2011, 20:56
no it aint

Oh yes it is

http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/news/8752389.Royce_tweets_are__fake_/

danny82007
18th January 2011, 20:59
there is 2 account in his name, one with a picture of his face, the other with his whole bodya nd holding a saint scarf the earlier having the most followers, i follow this one and can any one confirm which is the fake one?

E Saint
18th January 2011, 21:09
there is 2 account in his name, one with a picture of his face, the other with his whole bodya nd holding a saint scarf the earlier having the most followers, i follow this one and can any one confirm which is the fake one?

According to post on a thread about 3 weeks ago by Mike Appleton saints media manager Royce does not have a twitter account.

THELAST3YARDS
18th January 2011, 21:28
It's fake but amusing, well done to whoever!

My money is on Tom Armstrong or Gaskell :razz:

oldun
18th January 2011, 23:00

So are they both fake?

Scouse Don
19th January 2011, 08:26
Personally I hope he does'nt have the time to run a twitter account !!

Geoggy
19th January 2011, 09:10
not another royce simmons twitter thread

groan.

Two Wheeled Saint
19th January 2011, 09:12
It's fake but amusing, well done to whoever!

My money is on Tom Armstrong or Gaskell :razz:

If you read back on the account there was postings well before his name was mentioned as our coach, funny anyway.

Syd
19th January 2011, 12:17
I enjoy them, wasnt it Brice Gibbs back in oz who set the original up... sure it was him or some West Tigers player ?

Mr. Messy
19th January 2011, 19:02
"Leon saying no to Bradford was like throwing a bouncy ball on a bus full of spastics. They're going mental!"

Thats the latest one today... now there is two accounts lets hope the Media understand its not him with comments like that haha

Blobbynator
19th January 2011, 19:04
Personally I hope he does'nt have the time to run a twitter account !!

To be fair, it doesn't take long to setup and it certainly doesn't take long to 'tweet'. Obviously though it can be addictive and there's alot of celebs who are on it regularly. The likes of Rio Ferdinand and Robbie Savage are always on it. Our very own Wellens, Wilkin and LMS are aways bantering on it. It's a good laugh, alot better than facebook in that respect.

oldun
19th January 2011, 22:57
To be fair, it doesn't take long to setup and it certainly doesn't take long to 'tweet'. Obviously though it can be addictive and there's alot of celebs who are on it regularly. The likes of Rio Ferdinand and Robbie Savage are always on it. Our very own Wellens, Wilkin and LMS are aways bantering on it. It's a good laugh, alot better than facebook in that respect.

Call me old fasioned if you like but I dont do either.

forward ref
20th January 2011, 10:06
Last year a trainer at Saints told me that the problem with Eastmond is he is too eager to train, especially when he should be resting. Eastmond is known to turn up an hour early (Fozzard told me that) and practice kicking before everyone else arrives.

The staff at Saints (last year) said Eastmond was training when he should have been resting. He was so keen they found him difficult to get him to sit still and allow his injuries to heal properly.

That does not, to me, sound like a player who is taking the ****. It may be a player with immateur judgement, but definitely not one who is workshy.

What some people need to ask themselves is why they are so keen to believe this daft stuff said about Eastmond.

He's just a young talented sportsman trying to get the best deal he can in a physically precarious professional sport. Why are you so willing to turn him into some sort of monster for that?

RL chose to go professional a long long time ago, why pillory a lad who's just a part of that system that pays money?

Wellensisno1
20th January 2011, 11:39
Call me old fasioned if you like but I dont do either.

Old Fashioned! ;-)