PDA

View Full Version : Next Meeting

Dave
1st April 2006, 23:05
anyone know when the next meeting is, I enjoyed them in the past.

Anyone know who the commitee are?

The Chair Maker
2nd April 2006, 09:41
The infamous Chair Maker is one of the committee as is Dave Howarth and also Arthur Bitter.

As for next meeting, watch this space, we have been trying to get one sorted that doesnt conflict with the Imperials meetings or any Saints members meetings, and for which a player is available to add to entertainment value.

Two Wheeled Saint
1st February 2007, 21:33
The infamous Chair Maker is one of the committee as is Dave Howarth and also Arthur Bitter.

As for next meeting, watch this space, we have been trying to get one sorted that doesnt conflict with the Imperials meetings or any Saints members meetings, and for which a player is available to add to entertainment value.
Get Tommy God instead of a current player.

madasaboxoffrogs
9th February 2007, 17:22

every meeting bar one i've been on night shift.

The Chair Maker
10th February 2007, 12:56
every meeting bar one i've been on night shift.

looks like your night shifts coincide with my rostered off shifts.

Doogal
16th March 2007, 08:10
players are now not allowed to do a forum(whether that is the same as a meeting?) 4 days before a game.

Sadfish
16th March 2007, 08:12
players are now not allowed to do a forum(whether that is the same as a meeting?) 4 days before a game.

ISSA meetings are about the public getting a chance to air their views, getting players along is just an added bonus, i'm sure ISSA will be ok getting some juniors down or some fringe players.

Doogal
16th March 2007, 08:49
ISSA meetings are about the public getting a chance to air their views, getting players along is just an added bonus, i'm sure ISSA will be ok getting some juniors down or some fringe players.

great lol

The Chair Maker
16th March 2007, 17:35

We try to limit their time to around an hour and have the meetings finished for approximately 9pm

Those forum things i suspect are an entire evening, and involve much beer being supped, hence why the club is probably reluctant to release players close to a big game.